• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. anna

Question regarding Myxi jab

Ted and Dougal had their myxi jabs today, but I am a bit concerned as to how the jab was injected into them. I've always thought that the jab is injected into the neck, and a small amount into the skin. The vet (who was clueless abouts buns :( ) injected the whole lot into the body. Is this...
  2. anna

Where can I buy a good rabbit run?

I need to buy a new run as Ted and Dougal's old one got smashed in the gales last week. It was quite old anyway, so thought I would treat them to a new one! I found a good place, but a 6ft one was £100! They did have some fab hutches though, I may buy one from there soon, but I am now in...
  3. anna

Composting Rabbit Waste

Right, to try and make my wheelie bin lighter when they start charging for collecting my rubbish by weight, I'd decided that I should start composting Ted and Dougal's waste! I've heard it helps to make good compost, but not sure how to go about it! My local council doesn't allow animal/food...
  4. anna

Ted and Dougal have gone on their hols! U/D THEY ARE BACK!!!

They have gone to stay at a boarding place for bunnies for TWO weeks :( I feel so alone! It's the first time since I got them 2 and a half years ago that they have not been here! I miss them so much :( I hated leaving them, but they seemed to settle in quite quickly and were happy I think...
  5. anna

Ted has been poorly :(

When I got home from work yesterday evening I discovered Ted looking very unhappy, and he was off his food. I thought he might pick up when the temperature cooled, as it has been so hot this week, but by about 9pm he had got much worse, so he was rushed into the vets. He was given some...
  6. anna

Time on Forum

Has gone strange again, its 9.20 on my clock, but 12.30 on the forum time! Will have a play about on my profile I think! Has this happened to anyone else? Edit - I've set my time now to GMT + 5 hours!
  7. anna

Bald patch on eye lid

Dougal has developed a bald patch on his eye lid, just above the corner of his eye. It doesn't look sore or anything, just looks a bit odd! I will take him to the vet on Monday if it gets any worse, he is fine in himself, I don't think its too serious, its not sore or anything, but just a bit...
  8. anna

Time on Posts

I've noticed the time on posts is two hours ahead of the actual time! Why?
  9. anna

Moulting

Hi Everyone! I have a little problem. Dougal, my little strange bun is moulting so badly I want to cry. His coat looks awful. His coat is coming out in chunks, and has been for about two weeks. I've been brushing him every day to help him out, but he is starting to get annoyed. He normally...
  10. anna

Diet tips for buns please!

Hi everyone! My little Ted is getting a bit podgy! He has quite a large tum and I think he should go on a diet? Does anyone have any tips/ideas as to how to go about it? I'm not sure how much he weighs, or how much he should. I think he is a French lop rather than a dwarf lop, as he is not...
  11. anna

Hi!

Hi There! Just a quick note to say hello! My name is Anna, and I'm mum to Ted and Dougal, the cutest bunnies in Wiltshire! Ted is a French/Dwarf Lop and Dougal is a strange little thing, can't decide if he is a lop or not! They are a year old and best friends, they get on so well! Looking...
Back