• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

A friend for Boobly Bear

yeah the poop and pee parties while bonding are legendary here lol.. My biggest wish is bonding my 2 sets of outside buns, a 4 and a 3 to make one big group of 7 but there is always something going on and i would need loads of time to do them. Im glad the bond has gone well for you. xx
  2. W

A friend for Boobly Bear

i loved reading eddy and boo's story. We lost fleur so bleu was left on his own so i bonded him to squiggles and buttons. Squiggles just wanted to beat him up every second of the day and poor bleu just wanted the company. It took me ages and i was giving up 5 times. Im glad i carried on though...
  3. W

Protexin (Mousey's poops)

I would be interested in knowing about the grass pellets dollyanna. With having 11 buns I buy a 20kg bag of Allen & page and mix in a bag of pets at home month nuggets. I would love to try something different. they have the highest amount of to bed on a 20kg bag. Do you get them from an online shop?
  4. W

my foraging diary

Been on another mega haul today, 2 shopping trolleys full. It's forecast rain for 4 days so I wanted to have enough for a couple of days. British weather forecasts are not always right but I don't fancy foraging for 4 days in the rain. I'm really loving being out therewith nature and my hubby...
  5. W

my foraging diary

Thanks omi. That's what was confusing me. I never feed anything evergreen, but read that wild buns eat them. I'm not going to feed it. Nobody knows how the wild buns react after eating them. There is so much out there I don't need the camillas. I can't wait for free leaves to come out.
  6. W

my foraging diary

I've been trying to find into on camillas. The neighbours behind me have a massive one and are chopping it down. They asked if the buns could have it. I've looked and all I can find is gardeners warning to put netting round it because the wild rabbits love it. Has anyone found any info on any...
  7. W

my foraging diary

Been on a good forage today and get plenty to feed and plenty to dry.[/url][/IMG][/url][/IMG]
  8. W

Atticus and Clementine stasis.

Awww poor atticus. They do get themselves into mischief don't they :lol:
  9. W

Poorly bunny

Sending lots of healing vibes for dolly :love:
  10. W

Bea's spay *update she's gone*

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I don't have any advice but I offer healing vibes for you and you OH. :love:
  11. W

my foraging diary

They do have a look of gooseberry. I love finding new plants and seeing what they turn out to be.
  12. W

What happened and what do I do now :(

Awww so sorry you have lost your boy. I've had a bun go suddenly and the not knowing is just as worse as the loss sometimes. You did an amazing thing rescuing him and giving him a lovely home. Healing vibes sent. X
  13. W

Best Pellets for Rabbits Gut

Awww trigger I really hope you get your health sorted soon. It's devastating what is happening with the NHS waiting times. I've found confident is very easy on all my rabbits guts. I'm like others I don't feed much pellets but I use them as training aids, and no bun or pig gives be a minute when...
  14. W

Mr Doodle

I've just bought the camera :lol: I kept watching your video and couldn't seem to stop myself lol..
  15. W

Britney and Whitney

Oooooh I think I will be buying one of those. The footage is amazing for that price. All the better to see your cutie pies.
  16. W

Casper & Sophie Photo Delivery

Really like the look of the wood hayrack. Where are they from? Bleu and fleur groom each others neck and back at the same time, my friend calls it their 69ing :lol: . My jaw not my knees. Casper and Sophie mean the world to you and it shows in how rich and happy you are making their lives. :love:
  17. W

Two Sisters

They look around the same size as bleu's babies. He is a French and he later with a nethies and the babies (now 4) are really big. They are 3.5kg-4kg buns They are stunning whatever breed they are, their colours are really beautiful :love:. I bet you won't want to put them back outside when the...
  18. W

nicely scalloped

This made me laugh. Laces and drawstring on pants that's drying on radiator s get the chop in this house lol.. :lol:
  19. W

Britney and Whitney

They are amazing to watch :love: what camera or app do you use? I would love to watch mine:lol: I too think it's a Zen think to do. My animals give me so much pleasure. If I'm feeling down I go and sit with a set I pigs of buns or a dog or a cat :lol: each has their own way of making me feel...
  20. W

nicely scalloped

Lol.. One of the buns chewed one of my daughters Vivian Westwood shoes the other day. She was having a dicky fit. I have told her not to leave her shoes on the floor and to put them on the shoe rack, she doesn't listen. :lol: I did have a moan when they chewed my wedding album under the bed in a...
Back