• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. xxx_Ra_xxx

Rabbit boarding

So I am heading on my holidays in July and want somewhere nice for my rabbits to go. I live in Northern Ireland so there isn't very many places that offer this service. I found this place it is a around an hours drive away. I just want to know what you think and also when they go somewhere will...
  2. xxx_Ra_xxx

Is this working ok bonding?

So Rosie and Gotze have lived side by side for over a month now. They swapped into different parts of the garden everyday. When I put them in a small pen the male kept mounting, Rosie then became aggressive. I called it a day and went back to the normal routine. On Saturday Rosie somehow got...
  3. xxx_Ra_xxx

Found a rabbit

I found a rabbit on Tuesday night running the streets, I knew where it lived as I have had many run ins with them as the rabbit was left in the front garden free roaming with no shelter or water. I knocked on their door and they wouldn't answer. They still won't answer and I know they don't want...
  4. xxx_Ra_xxx

Meet Götze

Hi everyone. Meet my little fella Mario Götze. He was the only survivor of an unwanted litter. He will eventually be bonded to my Rosie fingers crossed!!! But for now he lives upstairs and she's living downstairs! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. xxx_Ra_xxx

My wee Rosie

Had wee Rosie for 3 months now. Can't believe she's been here for so long Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. xxx_Ra_xxx

Stopped using her litter tray

Rosie was spayed on Wednesday, before this she used her litter tray 99% of the time with the odd poop here and there. Now she is going beside the litter tray but on the cage base that she was in. What can I do to make her use her litter tray again? Any advice would be great :)
  7. xxx_Ra_xxx

Help, rabbit sneezing and stuff coming out

Ok so Rosie was spayed on Wednesday and everything was grand. Just there tonight she sneezed and stuff came out her nose. She hasn't done it again but what can this be. I've never seen this before Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. xxx_Ra_xxx

Litter tray after a spay

My wee Rosie had her spay, all went well but she's lying in her litter tray with back to nature in it. What should I do thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. xxx_Ra_xxx

This is Rosie

This is my lovely bunny Rosie, I've had her three weeks now and she's settling in well. Been a long time since I have had a very young rabbit but she's a joy to watch. She's a house bun and I cannot wait until the spring time to allow her outside. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. xxx_Ra_xxx

My girl is getting spayed next week and I'm worried

The time has nearly arrived for my baby to have her op. I am so worried. I have never had to look after a rabbit post surgery. Any tips would be great. Do I need remove the straw and just let her sleep on her blankets? I have a snuggle safe so it will help keep her warm. At night she is never...
  11. xxx_Ra_xxx

Is she stressed

I had to take my wee Rosie to the vet as she had been sneezing. Vet said she's perfectly healthy. Since getting home she's just lying behind the sofa sleeping. She'd had a wee nibble but not as active today. Do you think it's because of the trip out to the vets. It's a good wee bit away and the...
  12. xxx_Ra_xxx

What a week!

On the 21st of September I lost my 8.5 year old rabbit to a dental abscess. The next day I went to the breeder and he had two rabbits a boy and girl. My son named them Oliver and Rosie. Rosie was playful and full off mischief, Oliver was shy. Well so I thought. I adored them both. Oliver was a...
  13. xxx_Ra_xxx

What is the best pair to get for happiness

Last night my wee rabbit was put to sleep, we are all devastated. My youngest wants another rabbit as so do I. There are two lots with our local pet man, (he's lovely and and got our last rabbit from him) He has a brother and sister and 4 brothers. Would two brothers live happily or should I get...
  14. xxx_Ra_xxx

My wee Guh

Well I cannot believe I am writing this. I tried so hard to make him better. It just wasn't good enough. I cannot believe my wee baby is gone. He has been with my all his life 8.5 years. He was spoilt rotten and love so so much by everybody that knew him. It's only been a few hours and I cannot...
  15. xxx_Ra_xxx

Need ideas for a bunny who will only lick up food

My rabbit as an abscess on a back tooth, this is the first time he has ever had any bother with his teeth after eight and a half years. They are treating it with antibiotics he's done one week of injections every 48 hours and he's another week to go. They inserted a long needle into it on Friday...
  16. xxx_Ra_xxx

Loosing a rabit (RIP 21.09.15)

Hi everyone, I came across this webpage today. It's fantastic. I have an 8.5 year old rabbit called Guh (son called him that as a baby and it stuck lol) Anyway he has been such a healthy happy boy but recently I noticed he wasn't eating much. I took him to the vet and he needed some work on...
Back