• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Wanted: Female Netherland Dwarf

Hi I’m looking for a new wife for my Male Netherland dwarf who lost his partner a few months ago... My Male is 3 years old & currently living indoors in a pen and has free reign every evening. I’m in Kent & prepared to travel. Please let me know if you have any bunnies 🐰 Thanks
  2. M

Spot on bunnies nose

Hi Does anyone know what this could be? Small spot on bunnies nose. She looks fine, is still eating & drinking. Eyes are bright & not wet or weeping. No swelling anywhere. [/url][/IMG]
  3. M

Bunny Black Eye????

Can any one help with whats wrong with my bunnys last eye. I noticed it looked sore a few days ago and thought i would just keep my eye on it. Well the other day it turned purple and today it's now gone black. Have a look at pic, is it some sort of bruise? This is his only eye and has always...
  4. M

Does anyone else have a bunny that can whistle?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  5. M

What are your favourite rabbit names?

Mine are... Squidgey Waffles Sassi Honey Pixi Scampie Tribble Itzi and probably loads more but i can't think at the moment :lol::lol::lol:
  6. M

Any netherlands out there?

Are there any nethies out there looking for a new home? I have an empty hutch! And i hate it being empty knowing that there are so many bunnies looking for a home! x
  7. M

My nethies Sassi & Pebble

I've not posted pictures on here in ages! It was such a nice morning i put the rabbits out in their run today... Sassi is the dark grey nethie and Pebble is the smaller and lighter grey colour nethie who still has his baby fluff and 2.5 years old, lol! He's such a sweetie!
  8. M

Where do you get your bunnie treats from?

I've been missing from here for a while, don't think i've been on here since we moved house and that was a year ago! :shock: I used to get my treat boxes etc from bunny basics - what happened to them? Where do you all get your treats/toys and hays from now?
  9. M

I want to see lots of nethie photos - cheer me up!

Morning all, My last two nethies... Sassi has nodular myxi and pebble is showing no signs of myxi as yet and i'm praying he doesn't... I thought you could all cheer me up (a bit) by posting lots of nethie photos as i've not been on here in ages and i've probably missed loads :( Here are some...
  10. M

Myxi and treatment

Hi guys... Not been on here in ages but i'm in need of some advice... I HAD 4 rabbits, Malteaser was PTS on Monday because of Myxi - his partner sassi has the viral myxi so she has a lump on her nose. Waffles has just started to develop myxi and his partner Pebble shows no signs YET (i'm...
  11. M

Isle of Sheppey

Hi Guys! Me and my partner look as if we will be moving to the Isle of Sheppey either this year or the early part of next. I've heard so many stories about the island being riddeled with Myxi im wondering whether or not i should take my rabbits over there. My Sassi already has head tilt and...
  12. M

Bunny's head is tilted to the left...?

Hi guys, Not been on here for ages... My sassi buns head is tilted to the left hand side. She was fine last night and i've noticed it this am. Her legs all seem to be ok, has she had a stroke maybe? is it related to EC and what does this mean? Im so worried - please help... Sam x
  13. M

Strange Skin Condition

At the weekend my sis-in-law's bunnie died... and im wondering why? She took him to the vets a few days before because she thought he had fly strike - but no maggots were found. the vet said to keep him inside and clean and to go back in a week. Well the next day when i had a look at him she...
  14. M

Cataract???? (Jane - HELP!!!!!)

Hi all, I gave my bunnies a health check at the weekend and when i checked Jacks eyes the right one was in a terrible state. I took him to the vets a while ago and turned out that the cloudeness in his eye was a cataract, and was about the size of a 5p - and they told me to keep an eye on it...
  15. M

Itzi Bitzi :(

My poor little Itzi Bitzi has passed away - i found her in her hutch on sat night. Same as Fudge - showed no signs at all of being ill - and then i find them dead - what could have caused this? i cant believe i have lost another bunny in 5 months - they both showed no signs off illness, no...
  16. M

Animal Pictures Needed AGAIN!!!!!

HI all A while ago i posted a topic asking for all your pet pictures that i could use for designs... well ive gone back to open up the thread and its saying no posts exist Could i be a pain and ask for them again :D :D :D :D :D PRETTY PLEASE :wink:
  17. M

I was so angry on Saturday

As some of you know i now run my own indoor market stall on a saturday. the RWF has sent me a money box with 'because rabbits deserve better' on and some leaflets to put out on my stall. Anyway on saturday - i was sitting there watching people going about their business as it wasn't that busy...
  18. M

Meet my one eyed max factor nethie :)

Just to let you all know that my little disabled nethie came home yesterday!!!!!! Im so happy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Ive had my eye on him for 2months now - and his finally here his not 100% better and still has to have eye drops 3 times a day - im hoping it heals and ive told the...
  19. M

In need of lots of pictures - dogs, cats, birds etc etc

Hi guys I need your help... :D im after lots of pet pictures so that i can make coasters, rulers, pens, keyrings, prints and cards etc etc so that i can sell them on my market stall... Posting the pic's on here will mean that you dont mind if i use your photos i need lots of cute pictures...
  20. M

Did we ever find out....

Who won the Rehome Poster Competition??????
Back