• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Wanted: Female Netherland Dwarf

Hi I’m looking for a new wife for my Male Netherland dwarf who lost his partner a few months ago... My Male is 3 years old & currently living indoors in a pen and has free reign every evening. I’m in Kent & prepared to travel. Please let me know if you have any bunnies 🐰 Thanks
  2. M

Spot on bunnies nose

A while ago, can't remember when but i'm sure its been a year now. If it is a myxi nodule its a lot smaller to my other bunnie that had one. I'm sure her nose lump was grey/black. But this was quite a few years ago so can't be 100%. The lump should eventually fall off shouldn't it?
  3. M

Spot on bunnies nose

Hi Does anyone know what this could be? Small spot on bunnies nose. She looks fine, is still eating & drinking. Eyes are bright & not wet or weeping. No swelling anywhere. [/url][/IMG]
  4. M

Sophisticated bunny

awwwww cute bunnie xx
  5. M

Bunny Black Eye????

hi, Yes bunny was taken to vet and i was told it was a scab. I've gone back as it's not changed and his actual eye is ulcered. I've also noticed that his ear looked infected and has now decided it's not a scab. Vets have given baytrill and i've got to take him back to have a biospy done. What...
  6. M

Bunny Black Eye????

has any one seen something like this before?
  7. M

Bunny Black Eye????

Can any one help with whats wrong with my bunnys last eye. I noticed it looked sore a few days ago and thought i would just keep my eye on it. Well the other day it turned purple and today it's now gone black. Have a look at pic, is it some sort of bruise? This is his only eye and has always...
  8. M

Does anyone else have a bunny that can whistle?

looks like he is the only bunny that can whistle :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  9. M

Does anyone else have a bunny that can whistle?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  10. M

Peg bags - Cat or bunny face Update post 93

Thanks! :D Can't wait to recieve it! x
  11. M

im posting my cheque today, sorry for long delay, i've not been on computer much, been decorating my kitchen in the evenings! xx
  12. M

What are your favourite rabbit names?

wow - so many gorgeous bunny names!
  13. M

i ment to spell 'pastel' :lol: green/pink would be good - let me know ;)
  14. M

Post your preying bunny's here!

i love all these pictures, so many cute bunnies xx
  15. M

What are your favourite rabbit names?

Mine are... Squidgey Waffles Sassi Honey Pixi Scampie Tribble Itzi and probably loads more but i can't think at the moment :lol::lol::lol:
  16. M

Personalised bunny/ pet blankets UPDATED 29/04 ALL GONE

hi, would you be able to do a pink one with cream writing and a cream one with pink writing? xx
  17. M

hi, are there any left? i would like a pink gingham/or any patel colour with a cream bunny if possible?
  18. M

Post your preying bunny's here!

Sassi pray's a lot but hasn't quite got the hang of putting her paws together :lol::lol::lol: Pixi when she was little, she started praying early :lol: She even pray's to the side, shes so good at it :lol::lol::lol::lol: My gorgeous Leo when he was alive :love:
  19. M

Dill(Compo) and Barley In New Home

aww what a lovely couple. They look so relaxed :love:
  20. M

Squidgy's fast asleep!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love love love those piccies!!!! More more more please!:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Back