• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. MummyBH

Recommended hay supplier milton keynes

As it says, can anyone recommend a farmer that can sell me a bale of hay every week or so? Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. MummyBH

Regarding Amy

its been 3 days since we lost her. i cant get her out of my head and i dont really want to. the morning we lost her was when we were taking her to the boardings as we were on our way to holiday. so instead of waving all 4 buns a teary bye bye, we were saying a final bye bye to amy. Wasnt a...
  3. MummyBH

Amys gone :(

4month old black mini rex, amy. woke up this morning to find her hidden in the corner of her hutch. picked her up and she flopped. thought she was dead then she moved. took her to the vets and had to wait over half an hour for them to open grrrrr..... She was so cold and barely moving. rubbed...
  4. MummyBH

Not putting on weight

Peter rabbit isnt putting on weight. he is 13 weeks and just 700g. he has been the same weight for 3 weeks. He had a health check 3 weeks ago and the vet said he was fine but skinny. We give all our rabbits unlimited hay and a good supply of junior nuggets, along with an occasional (2 times a...
  5. MummyBH

What is this?

I just bought the boy buns in to have some playtime with me and they are both shaking their heads. they were recently diagnosed with ear parasites and given xeno 200. but on top of the shaking one of them is coughing/sneezing. i have videoed it but im not sure if this link will work...
  6. MummyBH

Advice on run please

We have 4 11-week-old bunnies, two male living together and two female living together. when they are all neutered / spayed we will pair them up and bond them to two male/female pairs. we will also attach all hutches and runs together. we have 2 identical hutches and 2 identical and separate...
  7. MummyBH

Advice on hutch layout

We have a soft fluffy bed top left, we have moved the water down to the food and litter tray area. we line the hutch with newspaper and approx 2cm of sawdust. they have a hanging toy but it doesnt seem to be played with much, so i think we will add in some more toys like a hayball. two rabbits...
  8. MummyBH

When to change hay?

Hi, We have 4 10-week old buns and have been feeding them on as much timothy hay as they can eat and a small handful of junior nuggets per day. I have read that you change the type of hay to give them some variety, but i was wondering how often? it is daily, weekly or some other amount of...
Back