• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

more vibes needed for elle please

she is in this morning having the remainder of her rotten teeth out and the abcess drained and cleaned again :cry: please send vibes for this poor wee bun
  2. B

ELLE - update soooo SAD

i cant stop crying for that wee little one, we had more bad news this morning she has a lump on her jaw line :cry: :cry: :cry: i have told them to do what is neccesary but now i am having second thoughts :cry: , if it is an abcess she will need three weeks of ga's she has no life in here...
  3. B

cant we get this porr bunny out???

it has been listed for soooooo long :cry: :cry: poor little mite http://household.uk.freeads.net/FREE_TO_A_GOOD_HOME.-312907.htm
  4. B

vibes need please PICTURES ADDED

i have just been to collect a bunny named flopsey and he has BAD malaclusin of the front teeth :cry: :cry: running eyes :cry: and a back side that is bald and so sore from urine scald, grosly underweight :cry: :cry: :cry: i have booked him in as a emergancy for tommorrow morning for a...
  5. B

bunny basics feed amount?

does anyone who feeds this feed know what the required about is? ie... ss is 50/70 grams per day per bunny. thank eve x
  6. B

pre opp bunny question.

after long years of loving all the bunnys iv ever met, iv gave it lots of thought and with the support of my long suffering husband im going to finnaly do it................. with the help of £25000 im having surgery to turn myself in to a rabbit. what do you think i should go for ,lop,dwalf...
  7. B

ARCHIE - one eyed rabbit

i have a gorgeousssssssssssss white (with hymi markings) male neutered lionhead who is 5 years old he only has one eye, from a injury a few years back, it has been stitched up and given the all clear :D his name is ARCHIE he is used to being a house rabbit but there puppy GSD moved in so he...
  8. B

look at these how goregoussssssss

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=6928
  9. B

andrea press refresh

please :D
  10. B

most partculiar sleeping positon?????

bet this :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
  11. B

science selctive and coat condition??

i feed all my bunnies and rescues on SS but have noticed that their fur apprears dullier than bunnys feed on excel, so i was wondering whether SS is missing somthing?, or burgress is just oily. whether it was worth adding something to the ss to make their coats shiney, or them having shiney...
  12. B

HARMENS? exp?

what is the expiry on a bag of harmens one opened and used to sub cut?? thanks
  13. B

check out the bunnies at BPR

we are back to three pages :shock: :shock: even after a good month.. http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=1146
  14. B

NEW IN tonight

FIZZ male fawn and white lionhead 2 years old and his wife COLA also a two year old lionhead, she will been speyed asap! vaccinated and then rehomed together. p,s can anyone resize these for me so i can put them on RR? thanks and their daughter CHERRY 1 years old will be rehomed to a...
  15. B

anyone for pudding

:lol: :lol: :lol: well she is very sweet and been here quite a while can you offer her a home? she so derserves a loving home she is a bib :lol: :lol: 9 months old speyed and fully vaccinated, she was a unwanted pet :cry: :cry: http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=5561
  16. B

wish the oxford lops luck

3 are going in for their castrates today ans three tommorrow (boy am i looking forward to not having to wash their peeing compitions off the florr EVERY morning :lol: :lol: :lol: please send them vibes Eve x
  17. B

emergancy diet plan needed fast

i had a bunny brought it to me she is obese :cry: but also has a lump under her breast plate :cry: :cry: trouble is there is nothing i can do until i get her weight down, she wouldnt get through the op, the is weighting in at 3.8 and the vet said he wont operate until he is at least 2.7...
  18. B

dont want to leave??

pippas two males cant want to leave :shock: they are both 16 weeks old and still havent dropped :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: or maybe they have heard about this castration lark :oops: :oops:
  19. B

still drowning in bunnies

rehoming has been very scares lately or just dam right unsuitable :roll: :roll: :roll: if you are intersted in giving a great home to one of our beautiful bunnies please let me know please see the web site for rabbits and info... thanks Eve x
  20. B

omlet???

i have just had someone ask to rehome one of my bunyes is a omlet, i flatly refused so after a long conversation, she decided to ask if she could return it, the have refused because she is just outside her 30 day guarentee..... now omlet what to demo one on ME for a month, as they think they...
Back