• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. xGemmaa

Pet Carriers

Can anyone recommend any decent rabbit carriers? My 2 usually go in the cat carrier, but noticed on their last visit that they're a bit squished when both stretched out. I have some amazon vouchers to use :) Thanks :) Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
  2. xGemmaa

New Housing - Bunny Mansion (Wendy House)

After nearly a year of constant problems with the current hutch, I saved up and we bagged a Wendy House for £25 including delivery. It is still in the process of being built but will hopefully be completed by tomorrow night. It won't be staying this god awful colour, hoping to go Cuprinol...
  3. xGemmaa

Wendy House Ideas - Show me your set ups

Hi all, We recently sourced a Wendy house for £20, I plan to get it extended and have a large run attached on it. I was just looking for ideas for the inside. Please could you post pics of yours? I plan on putting ramps in hopefully. :)
  4. xGemmaa

Rabbit Insurance - Who are you with?

Hi all, I'm looking to get my 2 bunnies covered, although they're healthy, and I have money saved for them, I want to be precautious anyway.. I've had a quote from PetPlan for both of mine, works out at £24 a month and £277 per annum for lifetime cover. Does that sound about right? So, who...
  5. xGemmaa

Had A Nice Surprise After Work...

Came home from work as usual and gave the girls their hour's play in our conservatory as alway's... Checked the girls over as I do it regularly and turns out that Millie is actually a He... his balls had finally dropped. So we've got them separated & he's booked in first thing tomorrow morning...
  6. xGemmaa

Carpet on Ramp ideas?

Hi all, We are planning on putting carpet on ramp like this but wondered what's the best way to stick it down so to speak.
  7. xGemmaa

Hutch Advice?

No longer required
  8. xGemmaa

Making a Ramp more bunny friendly?

We have just upgraded our 2 tier hutch for the one below, t's perfect and the girls love it, the only problem is the ramp is too steep. I've had to lodge one of the log tunnels underneath it (They still go through it) to try and make it less steep but it hasn't really worked. We thought about...
  9. xGemmaa

Milli & Poppy - Dutch Rabbits :)

I thought i'd post some more pics of my girlies. Please note as the pics had expired, these are in no particular order. Millie - Cuddles Please? This is my 'I've been naughty face'. Note the wee stain to the right of him... mmm Yep, they definitely smell. Praying that he doesn't get told...
  10. xGemmaa

Heeeey!

HI all, I'm Gem from Nottingham. I joined up after my mum (Natna) joined. We've currently got 2 13 week old blue and white dutch rabbits called Millie & Poppy 🐰 and a nearly 1.5 year old cat called Daisy. This was when we first got them at 10 weeks and 3 days. And yesterday at 13 weeks.
Back