• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. mariposa

Carrot tops

I know carrots themselves are very much an occasional treat, but can carrot tops be fed as any other bun-friendly leafy greens? Thank you 🐰
  2. mariposa

Stasis/Liver problems

My gorgeous boy has been at the (very rabbit-savvy) vets since yesterday morning (with his bonded partner) and still hasn’t eaten for himself 😔 They’ve taken some bloods today and he may have a dental tomorrow - very, very slight spurs which may have caused the stasis. Any vibes appreciated...
  3. mariposa

Stasis

Hi all, Not posted on here for a long time but I do check in - hope you’re all ok. Please could I have some special RU vibes for my beautiful girl? Had to take her (with bonded partner) to vets to be admitted with stasis today. Couldn’t go inside with them due to social distancing etc but they...
  4. mariposa

Lino for rabbit room

Hi all! Firstly, everyone who said to get a second rabbit - you were absolutely right :love: I love watching together and love that I've given her a second chance in life :love: It took longer than I wanted before I was in a position to get a second one but so glad I have. They now have free run...
  5. mariposa

Litter tray for two

Fingers and paws crossed I will be bringing home two bonded bunnies soon (my little guy is at the rescue now and has spent a couple of nights with his potential wife with no major issues) He currently has a small cat litter tray but I want to get something bigger. What would you all recommend? I...
  6. mariposa

Bunny room

Thinking of keeping the door to the bunny room open (so I can see what’s going on in there) but either having a baby gate (with mesh) or would something like this work https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/magnetic-insect-door-screen-grey-3216863 ? Would they chew it?!
  7. mariposa

Door/gate

Anybun used this or something similar https://www.smallpawsplaytime.com/product-page/paws-gate ? How do you attach it to the door frame? TIA 😊
  8. mariposa

Petplan premium increases

They have gone up by a couple of £ every year. I have claimed a few times but they say this won’t increase premiums. Is it worth calling them to see if they’ll reconsider the latest increase which has just come through? xx
  9. mariposa

Double trouble

It’s taken longer than I would’ve liked but finally in a position to look for a wifebun for my little guy. I’d go to a rescue and get them bonded there, but when they come home, should they have two litter trays, bowls etc? Planning on giving them a bedroom to themselves, are they then likely to...
  10. mariposa

Stasis again

Little one back at the vets as he stopped eating this evening :( Please could I have some vibes? xxx
  11. mariposa

Injections help

As you know, our little one is on Depocillin injections for an ear infection. I tried to do it today, and while practising with sterile water am worried I went too deep as I pushed the needle in after piercing the skin. Bunny shook a bit but now seems fine. Have I hurt him? xxx
  12. mariposa

Ear infection

Our little one is back at the vets with an ear infection :( He hasn't eaten for himself since yesterday so is staying at the vets. Also has head tilt. Any vibes would be much appreciated xx
  13. mariposa

Stasis

I know I don't post much anymore but I was hoping I could have some vibes for our little one who's been admitted with stasis :(
  14. mariposa

Taking rabbit in car with no passengers

Hi everyone, Quick question - I need to transport our little guy in the car tomorrow... What do you guys do? Strap carrier in front seat/back seat/put it in the footwell? xx
  15. mariposa

Please send condolences in "health"

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?463645-Vibes-for-neuter-please :(
  16. mariposa

A new snack...

...Somebunny has just helped himself to some dried spaghetti from the floor :shock: Only a tiny bit - hoping it'll pass through OK!
  17. mariposa

How do you pronounce...

... the official name for edible poopies, packed lunches, whatever you like to call them?! See-co-trophs?
  18. mariposa

Vinegar

I've put some (diluted with water) on the fleece in his pen as he... "overshot"... the litter tray! It's OK for him to be in the pen while it dries, isn't it? He's ignoring it so doesn't seem bothered by the smell...!
  19. mariposa

Stasis, vibes please

Our little one is at the vets with stasis, don't know cause as his teeth are still fine after they were filed :( Please can I have some vibes? xx
  20. mariposa

Mouldy broccoli

I gave our little guy some broccoli with his dinner, then went to use the rest for ours and noticed some mould on it :cry: Hopefully there wasn't any on the bit I gave him! He seems fine and I've given him extra hay. Is it just keep an eye, or should I call OOH vet?
Back