• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Bunny Photo Comp!

We are running a bunny and guinea pig photo competition to raise money towards a new bunny unit at Hull Animal Welfare Trust at South Cave. Details of the competition can be found on www.hullanimalwelfare.com - or I can email details to you. The closing date is 30th May 2009! Good Luck
  2. C

Myxi

Can some of you help us clearly understand the problem. I am a fosterer for Hull Animal Welfare Trust, obviously we were effected by the floods this year and the immediate side effect of this is the increase in mosquito population. We are seeing unpresidented rises in Myxi, something that is...
  3. C

Metacam - Peoples Views Please

We have had conflicting details on the use of Metacam for rabbits from the vets in our local area. I have been using Metacam on my bunnies for the past few years with no apparent side effects, on the recommendation of my vet. I am aware there is a risk of an upset stomach, so always try to...
  4. C

Cystitis

Can any one recommend a rabbit mix/pellet food that is low in calcium? We have a couple of bunnies with re occuring problems and wondered if a change in food would assist. One bunny has no front teeth so needs to be fed on some form of pelleted/mixed food Thanks
  5. C

ASSISTANCE REQUIRED!!!

Help We had four siblings together (they weren't neutered, not ready!!???) - Now there are eight: 2 girls, 2 boys. We have removed the boys. Problem, how can we tell which one is the mother? If we leave both females in, will the babies be looked after or killed? Also, if one has had...
  6. C

Vote for Lucy!!!!

Hi I'm trying to raise awareness about rabbit welfare in the East Riding of Yorkshire and also about the Hull Animal Welfare Trust. I have been keeping an eye on thing since I joined in November, but this is my first posting! The local rag is doing a pet photo comp and my aim is to win it and...
Back