• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

What to do when she's gone...

Hi, haven't been here in a very long time! Thought I'd ask some opinions really. Currently I have two house rabbits, neutered male, Peter and neutered female, Peta. Peta has fluid on her lungs, she on treatment, but the vet didn't think it would improve very much, after a week on treatment...
  2. S

Cardboard bedding

If anyone lives in the Cambridshire area and use or want to use Cardboard bedding then a petshop in St.Ives (opposite the bus station - sorry can't remember the name) have started to sell it. It's a huge bale and should be the price of a large bag of shavings. I haven't been there as last week I...
  3. S

Not the best time to play hide and seek.

Couple of hours ago, my bro put Nutmeg outside in the garden, he left it until it was dark to bring her in despite our mum telling him to get her in before dark. Sure enough he called me to help find her, our garden is bunny proof, but is VERY overgrown at the moment, we have an annoying bush...
  4. S

We have giant rabbits come in 0.O *update*

:shock: I work at P@H huntingdon. Three white, large eared bunnies. I'm not sure what they are, we've never had giant bunnies come in before and I'm really annoyed. We've also got three medium sized bunnies (an english, a chinchilla (I think) and a brown one simular to the chin) and they're...
  5. S

NIC condos?

Does anyone know where I can get some Nice idea cubes? Or anything simular?
  6. S

What colour?

What colour is this rabbit, it seems to have pink eyes, but is brown. I would call it burmese, can you get that colour? What makes it's eyes pink on a dark coloured rabbit? (I know genetics if that helps to explain) http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=57006&st=10
  7. S

Rabbit on ebay!

Please report it, I have already and messaged her to advertise it on rabbit rehome. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4 339587891
  8. S

Hi :)

Hello, I'm new but have been lurking around for a little while. I have two dutch house rabbits, one neutered black female called Petta and one tortishell neutered male called Peter. Petta Peter
Back