• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. SOAD

Urgent- rabbit due to be put to sleep Monday. Plymouth

Posted on behalf of...
  2. SOAD

Available Individual: Female-single-1 year - Surrey

Posted on behalf of...
  3. SOAD

Problem with my new bunny. -- Poo and Wee update

Hi, Well Alana was bonded with Poppy on Sunday. In fact after two hours I let them out of the pen as they were completely fine. All going well and they get on great, which is awesome! My problem is Alana appears not to understand house bunny etiquette. She's pooing everywhere (not scattering...
  4. SOAD

Guess what I am having

:D I have two bunnies of my own which are house buns. They will not bond together at all, mainly because of Sparkle she doesn't like female rabbits. Sparkle I have had for many years not and she used to be in a group of five, but over the years they have died. I obviously run a rescue and my...
  5. SOAD

Available Individual: Two bunnies needing home - Worcester

Posted on behalf of .....
  6. SOAD

Available Individual: Bonded bunnies looking for a home - CM13

Posted on behalf of....
  7. SOAD

Available Individual: Three bunnies needing home together - Milton Keynes

Posted on behalf of .......
  8. SOAD

Available Individual: Fluffy-male- 6 months - Milton Keynes

Posted on behalf of .....
  9. SOAD

Available Individual: Dwarf, possibly Sable Martin - Female - Leicestshire

Posted one behalf of...
  10. SOAD

Wanted: A rabbit required with Bortedella

Posted on behalf of ...
  11. SOAD

Now Gnasher is ill (Matilda's partner)- being put to sleep tonight

Heavy breathing a it last night, brought him in overnight with a view to the vets this evening, thought he's got a bit of an infection. I get up this morning, mouth breathing and fluid coming off his lungs, in a right old state :(. He's had xray this morning and nothing horrible on his lungs...
  12. SOAD

going to have to let Matilda go.u/d going to try and remove eye ud she's gone8-(

She was one of the REW bunnies (for those that remember), but she has developed a tumour behind her eye, I am trying to stay positive but I am just so sad :(. Last night I thought I would let her go before I went away this weekend, as she was very lethargic, but she has spent the day at the vets...
  13. SOAD

Available Individual: Black & white mini lop with blue eyes - Scotland

Posted on behalf of...
  14. SOAD

Got a Mom and babies coming in later, question?

Hiya, Got bad neglect case of Mom and babies coming in later, it's been years since we've had proper little babies, at what age should they be split from their Mom? Ta :wave:
  15. SOAD

Available Individual: Two boys looking for a home - Portsmouth

Posted on behalf of ..
  16. SOAD

Available Individual: Mini lop male - 4 years - Cornwall

Posted on behalf of
  17. SOAD

Available Individual: 18 month aqouti conti girls - Stratford upon Avon

Posted on behalf of
  18. SOAD

Available Individual: Unknown sex rabbit found as stray - Chorley

Posted on behalf of...