• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. SOAD

Rescue Secret Santa 2015- parcels are stating to arrive thread!

Hi everyone :love: I have had two parcels arrive and can't thank you enough :love:. I am at home for Christmas this year so I will be making sure each of the rescue bunnies gets a pressie. It's so awesome thank you :love:
  2. SOAD

Urgent- rabbit due to be put to sleep Monday. Plymouth

Posted on behalf of...
  3. SOAD

Available Individual: Female-single-1 year - Surrey

Posted on behalf of...
  4. SOAD

Problem with my new bunny. -- Poo and Wee update

Hi guys and thank you :love: Yep it'[s getting loads better already, still a few odd poo's about but mostly in the trays, so hopefully will stop soon. The bed has stayed wee free too. They're such a happy pair of rabbits, I love them :love::love::love:
  5. SOAD

Guess what I am having

Mwahahaaha after Sparkle and Beatrix dentals seem like the cheaper option :lol:
  6. SOAD

Thank you, she is so cute and just such a gentle rabbit :love: I know, I am shocked at how much poo is about, I am hoping it will stop soon :lol:
  7. SOAD

My bestest friend said goodbye today

So sorry xxx
  8. SOAD

Angelica has had a horrific accident

Lots of vibes :love:
  9. SOAD

:lol: yeah for all the trouble I saved on bonding Alana is making up for it with poo and wee :lol: I have had some bad news today about one of my rescues, but I am going to try and be positive and think about Alana and Poppy. Well I popped down the new bed with a towel and puppy pad on...
  10. SOAD

Oh maybe it's a thing then, poor Poppy with her peey bed :lol:. Well I have a new bed but she hasn't a bed whilst I'm at work today as it was in the dryer when I left for work. I have a nice new one and pads so hopefully she will get some dry time to have a lie down :shock:. Haha Yes I am...
  11. SOAD

***updated*** I just bought another comfy bed (just one whern I saw the price :lol:) so I have one for wash and one for sleeping on and a load of puppy training pads that turn colour when wee'd on. Hopefully we can sort out this problem :thumb:
  12. SOAD

Guess what I am having

Just saw the updates for this, thank you for the comments and she really is lovely and fitted right in (albeit a bit of a loose bum :lol: ) :love: Bonding was no bother at all, they are such good girls together :love: Stray cat moved out after I fixed his face :shock: we have seen him about...
  13. SOAD

Thanks guys for the replies. You see I never had this problem with Poppy over the last three years she doesn’t wee anywhere and uses her comfy bed as a comfy bed. Poor girl, I bet she is feeling shattered not having a nice place to lie down as it’s covered in wee :lol: . If this is going to be a...
  14. SOAD

I can't move the tray as Poppy uses it, that would confuse her then but i have added another tray so hopefully Alana will adopt it as her tray. Poppy isn't the problem she's a good girl :lol: it's Alana but I think this might be her first experience as a house bunny so I'm not sure she knows...
  15. SOAD

Hi, Well Alana was bonded with Poppy on Sunday. In fact after two hours I let them out of the pen as they were completely fine. All going well and they get on great, which is awesome! My problem is Alana appears not to understand house bunny etiquette. She's pooing everywhere (not scattering...
  16. SOAD

Guess what I am having

I am so in love with her already and I haven't met her yet :love: :love:
  17. SOAD

Guess what I am having

Thank you, I am excited :lol:
  18. SOAD

Guess what I am having

:D I have two bunnies of my own which are house buns. They will not bond together at all, mainly because of Sparkle she doesn't like female rabbits. Sparkle I have had for many years not and she used to be in a group of five, but over the years they have died. I obviously run a rescue and my...
  19. SOAD

Available Individual: Two bunnies needing home - Worcester

Posted on behalf of .....
  20. SOAD

Available Individual: Bonded bunnies looking for a home - CM13

Posted on behalf of....
Back