• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. spinecho

Help with bunnies not eating hay!

Hi. I have 2 outdoor bonded minilops (almost 3 years old). They're healthy and happy but they just won't eat hay!!! I give them loads of hay every day and with every clean of their litter box and shed (they're spoilt!!) I throw away so much hay! Every morning they have a plate of vegetables...
  2. spinecho

Mexican bunnies!!!

So, we've just got back from a truly fantastic week in Mexico. While there, one of my daughters saw a mini sombrero and shouted "Cuddles would love that"!!!! Hhhhmmmmmm..... Well.... funnily enough he did!!! And so did Clover![emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  3. spinecho

Clover has cut paw? Take to vet?

Clover has cut her paw...looks like she's pulled her nail/claw and she's got blood on paw. My daughter noticed it! Doesn't seem to be distressing her. Seems to have just done it. Think I should phone vet or leave it to heal naturally? Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  4. spinecho

Digging box question.

I need to get a dig box as my two rascals have just started digging the grass in their run. 😱 Luckily they cannot dig out as I put mesh under the turf.😄 What would those in the know recommend to fill the box? Play sand or just soil from garden? Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  5. spinecho

Just chillin'

Clover and Cuddles chillin on our garden furniture!!! Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  6. spinecho

Does anyone elses bunnies not like strawberries!!?

Went out to give my two a strawberry treat...was met with resounding indifference[emoji2] [emoji2] Am I the only one with strawberry hating bunnies?!? https://youtu.be/GX1U-J7lw5Y https://youtu.be/06fmh4RONWE
  7. spinecho

Do you think they're happy to see me???

I just love Clover and Cuddles' grumpy faces, but I can never tell if they're happy to see me!!![emoji6] [emoji7] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  8. spinecho

I present... President Cuddles Trump!!!

Build that run....Build that run....BUILD THAT RUN!!![emoji6]
  9. spinecho

Cuddles the magician!

Just watch Cuddles' disappearing dandelion leaf trick [emoji23] [emoji23] https://youtu.be/9UY1gbWAKZU
  10. spinecho

Clover and Cuddles YouTube channel!

Hi. I've just set up a new YouTube channel for our bonded minilops, Clover and Cuddles! I haven't got enough subscribers at mo to have a shareable link (I need 100!) but if you search "Clover and Cuddles" on YouTube the channel should come up! Here's a few videos to whet your appetite...
  11. spinecho

Lights in shed?

Hi... stupid question for those with bunnies in sheds....do you leave lights on for the dark evenings? I've got 3 led battery lights in shed and I don't know whether to leave on until late (when I close catflap to run and main shed door). I'm worried that leaving them on may interfere with...
  12. spinecho

I has been a good boy at the vets...

Can I come out and has a carrot?!? Cuddles was a very good boy for his vaccination...but unfortunately has mites!! [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] We thought he was moulting...I feel bad now for not noticing. He's been treated and should be ok. Otherwise he's in rude health! Sent from my...
  13. spinecho

What do you call your bunny's other half?

Hi. Taking our boy Cuddles to vet tomorrow (nothing serious, just yearly vaccination) I know the vet will ask me if he's a loner or bonded, but other than saying he's bonded to Clover (wife-bun), I really don't know what to call her!!! Wife-bun? Bond-mate? Hutch-mate? So...bit of...
  14. spinecho

Opened the shed door this morning...

...and found these two lovebuns cuddled up!! [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  15. spinecho

"You would tell me if i had something on my nose??"

Cuddles after a dig in the litter tray[emoji23] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  16. spinecho

Barriers for higher shelves/walkways - advice please

Hi, Been busy today putting up more shelves/walkways in shed for bunnies: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?459336-Hew-shed-for-bunnies!-WIP-Pic-Heavy-(will-update)&p=6837274&viewfull=1#post6837274 Some questions for those who have already done this... Do you put a barrier...
  17. spinecho

Any idea who/what dug this??

Hi. Went out the other morning and found two holes in our garden. First hole in middle of our lawn area (no lawn yet as doing up garden!) This one was next to the run: We're having some building work to side of house...garage and workshop knocked down and extension built. At the moment the...
  18. spinecho

Just chillin'!!!

Clover loving her shelf: Cuddles being his usual daft self and lazing in the litter tray[emoji12] [emoji12] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  19. spinecho

Where are all the wild rabbits?

Hi. I work in Chelmsford, Essex & on my drive to and from work everyday I used to see lots of wild rabbits along the grass verges. However this year I've not seen many (if any wild rabbits). Have they moved to warmer climes? Have the left before Brexit kicks in?!? Sent from my SM-G903F using...
  20. spinecho

Catflap fun!

My daughter teaching Clover to use catflap! Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Back