• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. spinecho

Looking for aviary panels in Essex/Dartford Crossing area

Good luck! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. spinecho

Looking for aviary panels in Essex/Dartford Crossing area

Bit late to the party! Don't know if you're still on lookout, but there's a Chap who lives just off the Waterside roundabout as you enter Canvey Island from Benfleet. I bought my panels from him... reasonable price. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  3. spinecho

Help with bunnies not eating hay!

Thanks... I've had their teeth checked and A-OK. Guess they're fussy bunnies...[emoji23]
  4. spinecho

They do have access to grass via a catflap and run, but as you say they prefer grass and so has demolished this...so I'm in process of returfing! In the meantime they have no grass :-( hence the hay. I'll cut down the veg in the interim.
  5. spinecho

Hi. I have 2 outdoor bonded minilops (almost 3 years old). They're healthy and happy but they just won't eat hay!!! I give them loads of hay every day and with every clean of their litter box and shed (they're spoilt!!) I throw away so much hay! Every morning they have a plate of vegetables...
  6. spinecho

Runaround door or catflap?

+1 for catflap here! Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  7. spinecho

‘Black Animals Don’t Photograph’ -ummm... no...

My gorgeous boy, Cuddles! Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  8. spinecho

Mexican bunnies!!!

[emoji1] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  9. spinecho

Mexican bunnies!!!

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  10. spinecho

Mexican bunnies!!!

So, we've just got back from a truly fantastic week in Mexico. While there, one of my daughters saw a mini sombrero and shouted "Cuddles would love that"!!!! Hhhhmmmmmm..... Well.... funnily enough he did!!! And so did Clover![emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  11. spinecho

Clover has cut paw? Take to vet?

[emoji12] [emoji5] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  12. spinecho

Took Clover to vet this morning as she had a health check and vaccination. Vet said Clover is in good health and although Clover jumped a bit when she looked at her paw (little bit painful), the vet said wound was all ok.[emoji5] Clover is eating, drinking and pooing as usual (read a...
  13. spinecho

Thanks.. I'll give it a go Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  14. spinecho

It's fine thanks... stopped bleeding quickly and she's hopping around. I'm sure she limps when she spots me watching her[emoji23] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  15. spinecho

Thanks. She's fine...as you say looks worse than is! Clean wound. Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  16. spinecho

Have I got something on my face?!? [emoji12] Typical... Clover's had a wash and got blood over her face... Cuddles is keeping away from her in case she gets a taste for bunny blood!!!![emoji23] Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  17. spinecho

You're right, looked like a massacre to begin with!! Wondered where all blood was from. Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  18. spinecho

Thanks. It's a torn nail, daft bunny jumped off her shelf too quickly at feeding time! Clean cut. She's been cleaning it herself. Ironically I'm taking her to vet tomorrow for vaccinations and health check. Keeping an eye on her! Enjoying some apple!
  19. spinecho

Do I look distressed??? Give me sympathy Hoomin! Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  20. spinecho

Clover has cut her paw...looks like she's pulled her nail/claw and she's got blood on paw. My daughter noticed it! Doesn't seem to be distressing her. Seems to have just done it. Think I should phone vet or leave it to heal naturally? Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Back