• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. haffyj

Picture of my 3 girls together

[/IMG] Here are my 3 girls together from left to right Maisie Tallulah and Kiwi :) :love:
  2. haffyj

Hello all :)

Well hello all I am back :) for those that remember me if there are any of the old postees around :) All newbies My name is Hayley my past bunnies were Sugar and Amber who were PTS due to Myxi after the vets injected the vaccine incorrectly may i add, the others Smokey, Pebbles Scarlett and...
  3. haffyj

Just a quick post

to show you all my new baby girl!! (we were told at the 20 week scan we were having a boy!! so she was a shock) say hello to baby Chloe Lee holding her in hospital a day old
  4. haffyj

New hutch

All that space and they just use one corner :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: now i have added all their toys and they have managed to throw one down the stairs (which by the way they still havent worked how to use :roll: ) and now are just looking down them and wondering how to retreve it :lol:
  5. haffyj

just seen this on RR

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=7578 isn't he lovely :love: but shares his home with a piggie :?
  6. haffyj

Guinea pigs on Ebay

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/INDOOR-RABBIT-GUINEA-PIG-CAGE_W0QQitemZ280066962687QQihZ018QQcategoryZ63513QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Guinea pigs are optional!!! so what will happen to them if the buyer doesn't want them!!!
  7. haffyj

I have fallen in love

With these guys on RR looking at boyfriends for Ruby http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=7087 http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=6618 I adore this little guy http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=3469 I can't believe he hasn't found a home yet
  8. haffyj

For those who didn't know (copied from temp forum)

Because i haven't been able to get on RU for a while I wasn't able to let anybody know, at the beginning of September Amber and Sugar were PTS after catching Myxi even though they had the injection againest it they continued to get worse and i was left with no choice but to stop there...
  9. haffyj

some people have no morals

Last night my brother found a guinea pig left in a cardboard box (which by the time he found it, it was just a soggy mess :evil: ) under a car park shelter (well half of it sheltered if you know what i mean) not far from my home, poor little thing was so frighten, its a girl she is a long haired...
  10. haffyj

Clarrissa gone :-(

Clarrissa has now gone to rainbow bridge after a long battle, with the lump in her throat (Cancer), she had done really well towards the end never giving up, my brave little girl. :cry: Sunday night i could hear Rex calling even though he is not in the same hutch he must have realished...
  11. haffyj

best way to cut dark nails

How can i cut bunnies nail if they are dark? I need to cut Smokey nails but they are dark rather than light like the rest of them, i have TRIMMED them before but they grow long quite quickly, i just don't want to cut through his nerves and hurt the poor ******!!! Thank you
  12. haffyj

O/T uploaded pictures from a Cornwall farm *With bunnies*

I for got i had these to be honest!!! :oops: At least i got my bunny fix when i was there!! I am the one with the pink top the girl in the back ground is my Sister in law and the cute fellow is MINE!!! :lol: the ikkle jack russel is my O/Hs aunt dog Tess!!! she is so sweet!!! These are more...
  13. haffyj

O/T uploaded pictures from a Cornwall farm *With bunnies*

I for got i had these to be honest!!! :oops: At least i got my bunny fix when i was there!! I am the one with the pink top the girl in the back ground is my Sister in law and the cute fellow is MINE!!! :lol: the ikkle jack russel is my O/Hs aunt dog Tess!!! she is so sweet!!! These are more...
  14. haffyj

Piccies!!!

I took some pictures of the buns tonight to show you all how much they have grown!!! Remember this little scamp Amber: Well now this is what she looks like: Excuse the fur i think it is Sugar making a nest ( :roll: For no reason by the way!!) here she is with mum: They are both having a...
  15. haffyj

Eye tests

DO vets do eye test for rabbits? its just i have notice crystals eye sight seems to be getting worse, her sight hasen't been the best any way but now i have noticed she is running into alot of things now like when she was out over the weekend she kept running into my legs and this morning and...
  16. haffyj

Clarrissas at the vets *update*

:( My poor girl, over the last couple of days last week when i was off, she has had trouble breathing i thought it could be something to do with the hot weather we were having she has had iced water bootles in her hutch (which is also in the shade) Rex seemed to be fine (He also had the iced...
  17. haffyj

guinea pigs been thrown out of windows!!!!

I could not believe my eyes when i read this!!!! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15668973%26method=full%26siteid=94762%26headline=horror%2dof%2dpets%2dhurl%2d-name_page.html ~Its the next town from me how can anybody be so heartless!!!! :evil:
  18. haffyj

babies now 7 weeks old!!!

i have now uploaded the new pictures of the babies they are now 7 weeks old today!!! look how much they have grown!!! i think the piccies will come out a bit big! This little laddy has been named by his new owners already!! his name is Tandy was Mini bea i can't wait to get rid of this one he...
  19. haffyj

i'm back!!! with some piccys of the babies......

.....but as i was uploading them to photobucket my computer crashed!!! so i only have a coplue of pictures of three of the babies!!! there is a fourth and it looks like a mini Sugar the same markings the others are a chocolate brown one (have no idea where his colour from!!) a sandy one with...
  20. haffyj

Smokey's off to the vets tonight!!!

i have brought smokey's vets appointment forward because i keep catching him nearly getting out his run area and into the main garden with the girls!!!! :shock: So in stead of waiting another week i decided to bring it forward just in case he manages to get in with the girls (I don't know how he...
Back