• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Sturdy Hutch recommendations

Thanks for your replies. I would rather stick to hutches as being blind and the "mucker outerer" as I feel this would be far easier for me than a shed. I do have a fairly large garden and all my rabbits are housed individually in suitably large hutches. The best one is the one my husband built...
  2. H

Sturdy Hutch recommendations

Hello, As you may be aware I was looking for French Lops as I had lost my magnificent big lad and posted about this on here and ithe replies I received made me think. I am registered blind and work full time and wanted a large bunny rather than one I wouldn't be able to see or catch! I have...
  3. H

Best way to safely disinfect enclosure after suspected EC?

I used "Jeyes fluid" over the weekend to completely disinfect a 8ft hutch...and not sure if this alone will work? I have also been told to apply neat white vinegar and leave too dry/evaporate? Joy
  4. H

Help locating breeders of French Lops

I am so sorry for for my post. To me Hugo was my guide dog in all ways. I had never had a French Lop before and he became the eyes that I could no longer see through. I have rescued rabbits and guinea pigs in the past but when I had some sight and a lot younger which were based in Pets corner...
  5. H

Help locating breeders of French Lops

Hi Guys,:wave: As some of you may be aware I lost Hugo my Orange French Lop on Monday. He contracted E cuniculi last year and regained a quality of life. I have lost my best friend and struggling to find breeders of French Lops. If you know of any websites or recomendations I would be most...
  6. H

A very sad hello

Thank you for your lovely supportive replies....I guess time will be a great healer.....................but for now i need to come to terms with it. I started off with 4 bucks Humphrey (unfortunately deposited back in my garden by Mr Fox a few years ago. Still have his brother Harvey though...
  7. H

A very sad hello

Thanks to you who have replied for making me feel welcome and for not thinking me silly for letting the tears flood out. I made a bed in the dining room and stayed with him all through the night. Feeding him with a syringe and water too as he was refusing everyting apart from a slice of...
  8. H

A very sad hello

I am registered as blind so please excuse any errors that I may make inadvertantly! Today is the worst day of my life in that I had to say goodbye to Hugo my orange huge French lop who was only 3 years old. My hubbie referred to him as "Ging" and "Thugsbunny" He was my mate, my best friend...
Back