• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

Rabbit skin problems

Hey all Not been on for a little while so hello to one and all and how are you? I have a slight concern with Squishie. She seems to have a little bald patch on back, a bit above her tail. On closed inspection it looks like it may be sore and reminds me of like danduff a bit or psoriasis...
  2. W

The outside buns AKA Thora, Anna & Eamon :-)

Here my other 3 who dont feature as much as Squishie as they are out in the shed but when they came in last weekend because of the fireworks I whipped my camera out and took some piccies. There is one of a fur pile from an attempted bonding session and one of Squishie and Anna meeting kinda of...
  3. W

Overdose..

..on carrots!
  4. W

Bonding 3 vs 1 - *Dear Phill*

As we have had the 3 outside buns indoors because of the fireworks we thought we would see how they get on....again. They have been pen by pen (2 sets of panels between) since Friday night til last night when I took one of the walls down to see how it went. They looked at each other a bit but...
  5. W

Broken nails?

Squishie has just come bounding down her ramp in the hutch and I had a feeling she had hurt herself and it turns out she has. I found some blood and a nail/claw on the floor. She is licking her foot and then I found another one, I cant pick her up long enough to check and she is so god damn...
  6. W

Dublin Zoo

Massive zoo, based around lots of lakes and land massives for the cheeky monkeys to play on. Heres a selection of the animals and a freebie! Colombus monkeys The gibbons are amazingly balanced when walking on rope and swinging from bar to bar! Giraffe Gorilla - massive creatures...
  7. W

Day off today so what better to do than....

....that pictures of my favourite inside bun!!! The hutch is inside now and she has a a run which I put on the front of it when shes having her run about. Space? They dont want space, they want to cram themselves into the smallest corner..... Just been to Dublin for a couple of days and...
  8. W

Are you ready for...

.....some recent piccies of Squishie? Here they are! None of the other 3 as they arent so keen to have their pictures taken but I will get them. Theres Squishie taking over the kitchen and a visit to the outside. Theres even a few with her in her harness (interesting actually getting that on...
  9. W

My bunch

Not posted any for a while so heres some taken recently! The Squish What are these then? Funny looking feet! Relaxing by the window A bit before Squishie was spayed, when collecting some hay Time for my picture! The other 3 The lovely Anna Bunn! Clean me dad!! Wheres my ears...
  10. W

Moulting Bunnies

Anyone got any tips to stop it or help them? At the moment everyday I can stroke the 3 outside and hair will fly off them! Its all over the hutch and it gets all over me :lol:
  11. W

Squishies lazy day

Some pic of her today in her pen, doing the doggy type roll. She loves it!!
  12. W

Burgess Supa Excel

My buns are currently on this and the 3 of them (potentially 4 if I decide to move Squishie off her Junior & Dwarf mix) mange to go through a 4kg bag quite quickly. I have seen the big bag of it at P@H for £13.99, does anyone know of anywhere cheaper? I have done a search online and I can only...
  13. W

Quick bonding question

I know bonding is covered over and over again but its just one of those topics!!! I have all my buns inside (Squishie in her pen) and the other 3 are running around at the bottom of the stairs. There areas are about 3 meters apart but can see each other but not in constant view of each other...
  14. W

Any box, anywhere!

No matter where it is or how big it is they will all get in!
  15. W

Some of my 4 tinkers

Some new piccies of them and the mess they make.... Thora with her devil eyes Squishies close up, you can see me in the reflection as her cage in next to some big mirrored doors Squishie having a nosey over her pen
  16. W

Bonding

I think I may have posted before but just want to get some ideas on it and I cant find the old one. My senario is 4 bunnies, 3 live together (1 male, 2 females all speyed and neutered) and 1 single bunny (believed to be female but she doesnt stay still long enough to check) Now I want...
  17. W

Post Op care

Thora is going in for her op tomorrow (speying) and I was jsut wondering what to do afterwards. I was going to keep her inside in a fairly small pen as she is normal very active and runs all over so want to keep her enclosed so she doesnt over do it. I am also planning on keeping her away...
  18. W

Nest building

Hello peoples, Just a quick questions. My little Thora (4 months old now) has made a nest, bless her. Pulling her fur out and collecting hay. Now she lives with her mum and dad bunnies and they are both neutered so I am not worried about her being pregnant (unless bunnies can hump through...
  19. W

Piccies of Squishie

http://alby.me.uk/thebunsalbum/Squishie/04%2002%2005/index.html Took them last night!
  20. W

Bunny show!

Heres the link for the bunny show pics, have posted it else where but thought I should add it to the picture forum. I am working on getting my own little tinkers on there too and a site to back it all up with. http://alby.me.uk/show/
Back