• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. W

Post spay advice needed pleeeeease!

After both my girls were done they werent interested til the next day. I left some straw in front of them and they sniffed at that occasion and nibbled. I know it always seems really bad after they come home but they perk up in no time!
  2. W

Rabbit skin problems

Its very localised to one patch, wouldnt mite wander? Is there a common cause for contracting them?
  3. W

Rabbit skin problems

Hey all Not been on for a little while so hello to one and all and how are you? I have a slight concern with Squishie. She seems to have a little bald patch on back, a bit above her tail. On closed inspection it looks like it may be sore and reminds me of like danduff a bit or psoriasis...
  4. W

Bonding 3 vs 1 - *Dear Phill*

Tonight if I get home in time as I am going to a beginners ballroom class at 6.30ish whilst I make tea going to get Squishie & Thora together and see what happens, if not I will do it when I get back from the class as it wont be late. As you say...will get there!!!
  5. W

No more news, Sunday just vanished before I could even get one bunny out let alone 2 together!
  6. W

More Evo....

Great piccie! Squishie has that great furry fluffy underside when flopped out like that! Bless the little dwarfies!
  7. W

Ok so today Anna and Squishie met, Anna is a bit braver than Eamon so was hopping about a bit more. They kepp meeting nose to nose and nothing really happened, quite subdue until....they started, 1 bigish strap. Shouldnt laught but these bunnies fighting or scrapping can be amusing. Like to 2...
  8. W

Thanks Phill & Elve! Today hopefully I will get Eamon and Squishie back together for a session and then Squishie and Thora maybe, which if ever of the girls decide that I can pick them up!! Squishie will be wondering whats going on all these bunnies being thrown at her and all I can think the...
  9. W

:D :D I even renamed the thread 'Dear Phil'!!!
  10. W

Ok heres the first entry to the bonding diary. Seen as Eamon lives with Anna & Thora I thought they were all well acquainted so I brough Eamon and put him in the kitchen with Squishie. What puzzles me as they are not as inquisitive as I would have hope. Doesnt help that Eamon is scared of...
  11. W

Tia's broody!

Bless her the cutie :D :D :D
  12. W

My Little Nethie...

What a cutie! Shes is the queen on the bunny pen!
  13. W

Cherry meets Strawberry

Beautiful, great names!!
  14. W

Overdose..

Shes was happily munching then just flopped over
  15. W

The outside buns AKA Thora, Anna & Eamon :-)

No matter how much room they have they always do that, smallest space they find it and fit into it!!!
  16. W

The outside buns AKA Thora, Anna & Eamon :-)

Here my other 3 who dont feature as much as Squishie as they are out in the shed but when they came in last weekend because of the fireworks I whipped my camera out and took some piccies. There is one of a fur pile from an attempted bonding session and one of Squishie and Anna meeting kinda of...
  17. W

Overdose..

..on carrots!
  18. W

Potato

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just got visions of bunnies staging a break in, stealing the tin opener and getting there prize!
  19. W

Does make sense, will give that a try. Thank you v much
  20. W

Potato

Just out of interest, how do you find out that the bunny likes tinned veggies?? :? :?
Back