• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. dizzyred

Post op food?

Thanks I'll have look for some tomorrow :)
  2. dizzyred

Post op food?

I think she did want her, she kept saying 'she's so lovely!' :D my youngest picked her a couple of dandylions and some grass which she's eaten and teen gave her a strawberry which she ate the leaves off :lol: She's now chilling in the living room, the opposite end to where I've put all her...
  3. dizzyred

Post op food?

Yes that's it fibreplex. She had already eaten her pellets when I picked her up so they said she's fine without it. I've made her a little den in the living room but she's already out exploring, I think someone needs to tell her she's supposed to be resting 😂 The nurse really liked her and...
  4. dizzyred

Post op food?

some kind of gel or paste I think it was, she said it was carrot flavour lol. Thanks, the Vet says shes doing ok and I can pick her up at quarter to 4 :) x
  5. dizzyred

Post op food?

I have clover at the vets today for her spay and the nurse mentioned some food they recommend to prevent stasis. I cant remember what she said it was called, think it had fibre in the name lol. Is it recommended/needed? I dont mind buying it if its useful but dont want to be giving her...
  6. dizzyred

Clover booked for spay next thurs. A few questions

Thanks, New stuff is being saved and I'm still shed/playhouse hunting. I missed out on a playhouse that was local, it would have been perfect grrr! Been looking at the housing threads in awe! Those dog kennels with runs too, it could end up really expensive if I'm not careful lol.
  7. dizzyred

Rehomed: Rossi

He may have already found a home but she says there's other boys looking for homes so will be having a chat when she's back off her hols :) x
  8. dizzyred

Thankyou! I'm so nervous but excited at the same time lol. I will save everything new I've just bought then to save a few pennies :)
  9. dizzyred

Hiya :) I have Clover booked in for her spay on thursday and I'm wondering wether I should make her a little space inside for when she comes back from the vets to keep her warm and keep an eye on her or would she be less stressed going back in her hutch? I've only had her a little over a month...
  10. dizzyred

Rehomed: Rossi

Wow he is so cute! I would love to give him a home with my Clover. I tried to message you but it says your inbox is full lol I have emailed your hotmail x
  11. dizzyred

Healthy pet club at the vets

Yeah when I was searching for info on rearguard I found its not recommended so I wont be using it :) Thanks for the info! Vets4pets neuter 75, vaccs 50 so still cheaper even with the higher vaccs cost then will be cheaper for life after that :) Cant believe how much prices vary, even in the...
  12. dizzyred

Well I've rang a local vets whos an accredited small animal practice and she quoted £116 for a spay! she mentioned some extras in a care package, pain releif and fibre bond or something? so unless I find another good vets nearby I'll be just getting the spay and vaccs done I think although for...
  13. dizzyred

Thanks for your replies :) I was thinking the food or hay was very little for a month so it wasnt going to be a deciding factor, especially like you say it depends on if she actually likes it and it would probably last a week :lol: So possibly for a first year then but not after. To use the...
  14. dizzyred

Hi I'm new to the forum :wave: I did a search but nothing came up. I have a girly bun and need to get her neutered so have been looking for vets in the area. One of my local ones does a healthy pet club and I'm wondering if it is worth doing or just paying for vaccs and care etc as needed? Does...
  15. dizzyred

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Jo Area you live = Doncaster, South Yorkshire UK Why did you choose your RU name? =I'm a bit dizzy and I have red hair :) Names of your rabbits = Clover a lovely little dutch Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I have my own crafty business, making bookfolds and also selling the...
Back