• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

Absolutely brilliant. Well done, you. xxx Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  2. F

Roisin - U/D 18th October

Thank you for the update. Sending both you and Roisin much love and more healing vibes. At least she is eating for herself and hopefully will carry on improving. xxxx
  3. F

So very sorry Jane. Hoping Roisin can get over this. Sending hugs, love and healing vibes. xxxxx
  4. F

Boo Boo's Great Grandma Shame

Sorry repeat post.
  5. F

Boo Boo's Great Grandma Shame

Let's hope Nana has no sense of smell!
  6. F

Sending you and Roisin lots of healing and get well vibes. xxxx
  7. F

Accident: Update 24th October

Sending some updated vibes and love. xxxxx
  8. F

Little Edna has been Admitted/u.date

Good morning tonibun, I've sent you a PM. You will need to set up a Facebook account, but they are a lovely bunch. It's a closed group so you'll need to apply to join. It's very easy and private. I've sent you instructions. Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  9. F

Hello tonibun, I hope Edna improves soon. She's so pretty. I think 'leakage' after a spay means a little bruising to the bladder and causes a little uncontrolled peeing. I shouldn't think it would be that as it was a while ago she was done. Hopefully she will be better soon. I cut down on...
  10. F

Topping up the vibes and love for you and your bunny. xxxxx
  11. F

Sending lots of love and healing vibes for pretty Edna, who I met on Wednesday. Hopefully our vets will get her sorted soon. xxxxx
  12. F

Sending much love and more healing vibes to you and your bunny, MM. xxxxxxxxxx
  13. F

Sending you and your bun loads of vibes. Hope the vet can work some magic. xxxxxx
  14. F

Collecting my new girls tomorrow...

I love albino rabbits. Also love their names. How lovely when their names are called at the vets! I find with a Heather and Rosie, people aren't expecting it to be rabbits. It always caused a smile when I had the late Widget and he was called in.
  15. F

Which is a good hand held cordless hoover

A rubber bristle broom is brilliant for sweeping poops and hay from floors and carpets. I recently bought a Morphy Richards Sleek cordless vac at the Range for £79.99. It's great.
  16. F

Fiver ~ Gotcha Day Augst 20, 2008 - September 5, 2017

MM I'm so sorry for your loss. Fiver, sweet one.....you are back with your friends now. All bouncing and healed.xxxxxx
  17. F

Elyse- U/D 30th August

Sending love and hugs to you and Elyse. xxx Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  18. F

Peaceful passing vibes requested please U/D Mimzy is finally at peace

So sorry Mimzmum. Thinking of you. Sending love. xxxxx Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  19. F

Elyse- U/D 30th August

Sending love to you and Elyse. Not been on for a few days, suddenly lost my uncle......so lots of upset and stress this end. Always thinking of you. xxxxx Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
  20. F

Peaceful passing vibes requested please U/D Mimzy is finally at peace

Mimzmum, I'm so sorry I've been missing your updates......We found my uncle, had suddenly passed away last Friday and we've been otherwise engaged. I'm sorry your buns are both poorly now. I'm sending you loads of comforting loving hugs. xxxx
Back