• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Starting over?

Hi Max, yeah he was neutered when he was young. He's coming up to 2 years now. I've heard so many stories of people getting another pet and them not getting on and hurting/killing each other. So the common consensus is that he needs to have a young female companion and soon? Do you think he's...
  2. L

Starting over?

Yeah I'm hoping so. Do you think it's normal for him to take a while? I don't want to rush him but I'm also conscious that I don't want him to settle into bad habits. Has anyone else been in this kind of situation where you've had to permenantly separate a pair of bunnies? We've thought about...
  3. L

Starting over?

Hi, thanks for replying Chloe. They are completely separated now, as in Frodo now lives with our friend in a different house. Our house isn't really big enough to keep both totally separate and I think being let out in a space the other had occupied was making them very wary and unsure of their...
  4. L

Starting over?

I posted a few months ago regarding issues we were having with our two young make rabbits. They were both very friendly- always jumping on our laps and generally very interested in what we were doing. However, they started fighting with each other and after a particularly nasty scuffle, we...
  5. L

Bunnies have fallen out!

Hi Fee, I haven't taken them to the vets recently as it seemed to really stress them out last time so I wanted to avoid it. Frodo does run around in circles, jump and climb all over the chairs in our conservatory and binky so I think he's feeling OK. Just miserable on his own. Bilbo seems much...
  6. L

Bunnies have fallen out!

We have a pair of male rabbits (one lop eared called Frodo and a lion head called Bilbo) who are now about 18 months old. We bought them together (they were in the same cage in the shop) and have kept them in the same indoor cage since having them. We had them neutered as soon as we got them and...
Back