• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Bunny with kidney problems

Hello Jane Thanks for the response. Diabetes had occured to me as a possibility and I will discuss this with the vet on the next visit. This will be very soon as Dixie has bad problems with her front teeth and If she has recuperated sufficiently will probably have them extracted this time...
  2. B

Hello everyone I took Dixie to see Frances Harcourt Brown and the result was no kidney failure. Most of the test results were back within normal range except for calcium and phosphate levels which were showing higher than normal suggesting that there may be some underlying problem. She is...
  3. B

Dixie was taken to have her front teeth burred on Wednesday 24th January. After she came home she was more subdued than usual and then on Sunday stopped eating and also drinking. She was back at the vets first thing Monday and left there. They checked her teeth and found a spur on her back teeth...
  4. B

Little garden centre bunny

We've been up to Wakefield this afternoon to the local garden centre. They also sell bunnies. Today there was just one little girl bunny with a sign saying that she was free. When I asked why she was free they said it was because she had grown too big and nobody would want her. I asked what...
  5. B

To make you smile - Fliss, Oxo and Possum :)

aaaah, they look so well now. Possum is a gorgeous little boy. I don't blame Tracey for wanting to keep him. :love:
  6. B

Attempt that Crimbo buns piccies!

:lol: :lol: :lol: fantastic photos. They look so fed up!
  7. B

Good vet in Barnsley?

We use Abbey as well. 8)
  8. B

GOODBYE ANGELINA

I'm so sorry Tracey and Angie. I know what a terrible shock it is to lose a much loved bunny so suddenly.
  9. B

Fashion news..what all the Dutch ladies are wearing!

So cute. Dutch bunnies have such pretty faces :D :D
  10. B

special house bun....TEETH UPDATE

Yes, Dixie is staying with us. We couldn't part with her now. She is a fantastic house bunny and so snuggly :love: Trouble is if we keep all our foster bunnies we will soon have to move to a bigger house. :lol: :lol:
  11. B

bunny minds work in mysterious ways

So cute - I love little bunny legs sticking out :lol:
  12. B

The one eared free-ad bun

I'm so sorry - its hearbreaking to lose a bunny :(
  13. B

The one eared free-ad bun

I'm so sorry - its hearbreaking to lose a bunny :(
  14. B

Yorkshire Rescue - not on RR???

We were up there on Sunday. They looked after our bunnies last week for us. All seemed to be OK. They haven't got as many bunnies now but they do have some for rehoming. I don't know why there are none listed.
  15. B

Uncle Albert- My Gentle, Courageous, Wise Old Rabbit

What a moving tribute to Uncle A. You have the consolation of knowing that you had made his final years happy ones. Love to you Jane.
  16. B

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  17. B

The Late Lord Lopsley-26th Sept- Christabel Contacting FHB

Aaaw so sorry Jane, hope you are wrong (in the nicest way).
  18. B

RIP Benji love you sooo much

So sorry to hear about your bunnies
  19. B

My Babies.xxx

Aaaaw, they are gorgeous and look so content :love:
  20. B

Ruby - photo added

Thanks to everyone for their messages about little Ruby. We still can't believe it has happened. Everytime I think about her it makes me cry. She was only 15 weeks old but she was one of our foster bun Penny's litter so we saw her right from birth and we loved her so much.
Back