• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

New member with a new nippy rabbit!

Thank you for your post- she has come from Pets at Home adoption so we thought it was probably months of just being grabbed from her cage so we continued alternating free roam time. It seems to have paid off- she hasnt bitten in a day or two, in fact she has come and had a good sniff around my...
  2. D

I've only had her two days so they are currently side by side in cages- I won't be bonding properly until she is recovered from her spay which is booked for next week. 5 hours is on a busy work day- 4ftdoubles and thy aren't large rabbits. Where I live at the moment I can't do any better- a...
  3. D

My partner and I have had our house rabbit Dylan (neutered) for about a year now- we love him to bits and he has a minimum of about 5 hours free roam a day. Although he didn't seem to need a bunny friend we know they are often happier with so we have been on the lookout over the past 3/4...
Back