• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Can rabbits eat curry?

NO. It's true. Rabbits are not people. They are not meant to eat people-food. They are meant to eat hay. Lots of hay. And some grass, and some leaves, and possibly the occasional vegetable or tiny bit of fruit. They can eat pellets. They're not meant to eat crisps, chocolate, toast, spare...
  2. A

Marrow

Are rabbits ok eating marrow? :?
  3. A

Meet Captain Boscov Horatio Moonmonkey!

Pictures as promised. :)
  4. A

Boscov has been rescued!

After some frenzied discussion with Delia at Bobtails we finally managed to get in touch with Boscov's (formerly Leo) owners, who for various reasons couldn't keep him. Got a bit lost on the way, but he's now safely up at Bobtails. Jim seemed to take a bit of a shine to him - he's a lovely...
  5. A

Medium to large scale rabbit housing - construction plans?

As I think I or Bertie have mentioned, we will shortly be moving to a new house in which we'll have a dedicated Rabbitorium. The plan is to have carpet tiles on the floor (high grip, easily cleanable and replaceable) and a babygate in the doorway. However, we'd like some sort of luxury...
  6. A

Halloo!

Mornin' everyone; I am Mr Bertie. If that makes any sense. I therefore have part "ownership" of 6 fuzzy little rabbits, and am working on my masterplan of acquiring some sort of giant rabbit as soon as we move house and have a garden and suchlike. Erm. And that's about that for now. :)
Back