• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. tlcwrites

I'm going to a Magic: the Gathering prerelease tomorrow...

...the title of the thread isn't the most important detail to people here. The most important part is the playmat I'm taking to use tomorrow: :D
  2. tlcwrites

Introducing Wulfric

The (very screamy) Syrian hamster. Wulfric has been here about a week now. In that time, we've upgraded him to a new Alaska cage, which he promptly escaped. We've escape-proofed it now though. Today was the first serious taming session, and he screamed through 80% of it, but no biting which...
  3. tlcwrites

Unintentional Tongue Shot

I knew there was a reason I referred to them as the "Wayward Buns." :roll:
  4. tlcwrites

When you just want to eat your dinner in peace...

...and the paparazzi won't stop taking pictures of you. Poor Enfys.
  5. tlcwrites

Fabala's Dental and Eye Journey

Miss Fabala Boo Hoppy-Lou the Licky is back at the vets on Thursday. Monday morning, she and normally-supremely-submissive Odessa Briar were having a falling out. Took her to the vets and saw D, a very thorough vet who I'd met at a previous surgery. Was good to see him again and he is much...
  6. tlcwrites

Rex-Rex (Syrian hamster)

Rex-Rex hamster was humanely euthanised on the 19th of December, 2018 after being diagnosed with an abdominal tumour. Rex-Rex was a gorgeous bundle of fun. Insanely tame, right from the word go, he was a bright and cheerful chap. He never bit, never screeched, and was always happy to receive...
  7. tlcwrites

Appalling Vet Exam

I can't believe I'm writing this. My local vet practice has been exemplary and we had fantastic rabbit-savvy vets there. Sadly they have left for pastures new. Saw a locum vet who scruffed and tranced Yuki as it was the 'only way' to examine his underside. Have complained, but still shaken up...
  8. tlcwrites

Oxbow "Support" Supplements

I've noticed a fair few people use these (myself included) and thought it could be a good idea to have a thread to focus on what's being used, what benefits people perceive in seeing (or not), best offers and places to buy etc. Ones I'm aware of - JOINT SUPPORT DIGESTIVE SUPPORT URINARY...
  9. tlcwrites

Introducing Odessa Briar

...if you'd told me 2 days ago, I'd be getting another Honeybunny, I'd have laughed at you. After all, we're meant to slowly be reducing numbers so the remaining buns can have more space and so on..! But this is a thing that has happened. When we first picked up the lovely lady Fabala Boo, we...
  10. tlcwrites

Fabala Boo One Month Later

Here's her first pictures for a refresher: and here she is today with her new "sister" Enfys... I'm proud of my Miss Licky-Licky :love:
  11. tlcwrites

A Bittersweet Wayward Update

Bunnies are all ok. Fabala is settling well. Yuki adores her and she loves everyone. She is still so very licky. Athena hasn't started self-harming again after losing Erasmus Chipper as I feared. Helios and Selene are both presenting than a lot older than they allegedly are, based on what I...
  12. tlcwrites

Miss Licky-Licky

Not sure if we adopted a rabbit or a puppy, still... *shrug*
  13. tlcwrites

Erasmus Chipper ~ 21/10/18 - "Worthy of Being Loved."

Oh Erasmus Chipper, where to start with you? You were such a special little boy, right from the off. I first heard of you on the 29th of July, 2016. Your Auntie Jill at Honeybunnies had just posted 2 pictures on the Honeybunnies facebook page - one of your sister, Madeleine, and one of you. 2...
  14. tlcwrites

Introducing Lady Fabala Boo Hoppy-Lou the Licky

...but Bala Boo will do just fine. ;) Fabala was adopted from Honeybunnies on the 12th of October this year. Her addition to the Wayward clan was for 2 reasons... 1. Elphie's group has become a little unstable due to her passing. 2. I needed somebunny to focus on during my grief for my beloved...
  15. tlcwrites

Erasmus Chipper

...has lost a lot of weight. Everything about him is otherwise ok (eating well, clean butt, full of energy etc.) He's booked in for a blood test tomorrow.
  16. tlcwrites

Bonding Five Wayward Buns - version 3!

This is my 3rd time bonding five rabbits. Once again, it is just introducing one into a pre-existing quad. Since losing Elphie, her group has been a little off. We're all devastated by her loss - Morningstar and Yuki especially. Which means there's a new Wayward Bun on the scene. Once more, I...
  17. tlcwrites

A Study in Eating 3.0, by Erasmus Chipper

The delicacy of choice in this study is Ash. (Erasmus Chipper would like to let everyone and everybun know that he has indeed continued his studying in eating and has a couple more lessons already completed to be shown in the future. He doesn't want to swamp everyone with his...
  18. tlcwrites

Elphie ~ 04/10/18 - the brave, the fighter, the indomitable, the spirited

...a piece of my heart and soul. 8 years, 8 months, and 8 days you lived. 8 years, 8 months, 8 days, but less 8 weeks have been spent with me. 8 and a half years, my love, and so very much has changed over that best part of a decade. This could have happened so much earlier than it has, but...
  19. tlcwrites

Treat Time for Elphie, Enfys, and co.

Being scrambled over and clambered upon by rabbits is some special kind of bliss. :love: This is a particularly special video because Enfys Blueberry-Muffin is so timid, skittish, and shy, but she lets you stroke and actively seeks out interaction at times like this. It is massively helping her...
  20. tlcwrites

Magnificent Mane + Wind = Bad Hair Day

Poor Morph...
Back