• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Knackered

Spent the whole of the bank holiday weekend getting the rabbitorium all finished, and the little sods have only gone and pooed all over it. :( Solvent free tile adhesive takes all the fun out of DIY. :cry: Now that the room is freshly tiled, it's effectively no bun's land, so we're trying...
  2. B

Knitted bunnies

Not made them myself yet, but how hard can it be? :? A bunny made out of a single square of knitting Scary dangly bunny I've got some fuzzy pink wool, so I'll have a go at the square one for Easter. Eep.
  3. B

My first sock

Hurrah! It looks like a sock. It fits my foot. It's comfy and it's warm. I'm in shock. Who'd a thunk that you could actually make a sock from some string and four pointy sticks? I always thought it was a myth. :shock:
  4. B

Monopoly being spayed today.

:( Just dropped the little mite off at the vet and I'm having my usual guilty pangs. Got the day off work so I'm near the phone and I can keep an eye on Sheffield and distract him with carrots if he gets upset. Moving in two and a half weeks so this will give her some time to mend before she...
  5. B

We're off to the vets too!

It seems like everyone is taking their buns in at the moment, and I just don't like to be left out. Sheffield has always been a bit of a sneezy bunny. When we took him in to be vaccinated the vet had a listen to his lungs and wasn't too concerned about him. Because he needed his VHD jab...
  6. B

My wee buns (photos)

I suppose I should my bunnies to the forum. Got 6 of the little blighters so far, all house bunnies. Currently in the process of buying a new house with a nice big garden for them all to play in, and a dining room for me to create a dedicated 'rabbitorium' in. With all the extra room we'll...
  7. B

Thirsty bunny

A couple of months ago I got Sheffield (7 months, neutered) from a rescue centre. He started out as a very frightened and aggressive little rabbit, but he's finally settled in and is fast becoming my best little cuddle bunny. Anyhoo, I noticed that he was drinking huge amounts of water and...
Back