• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

Good place to buy toys from?

Running out of idea from where to buy toys for the buns…. Where do you shop?
  2. G

Because no bun should be homeless at (almost) Christmas

Just over a week ago my vets put a post on Facebook about a stray bunny, fully expecting an owner to come forward, I offered her a home [emoji2960] Picked her up tonight, she’s a little terror, an absolute heartbreaker and a fabulous little personality. Still un named [emoji1743]*[emoji3601]...
  3. G

Cctv cameras for outdoor bunnies?

Anyone got any cameras for their outdoor bunnies. Mine are due to move from their garage into the aviary shortly and I want to be able to spy on them Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. G

Rabbit with hay stuck up nose potentially

Okay, long story short: Gave my two house buns some different hay, only a small amount but he did have his head in the bag, on Wednesday night, Milo was fine at 11pm but by 9am Thursday he was fighting to breathe. No discharge, not mouth breathing just fighting to breathe. Rushed to the vet...
  5. G

Odi the hamster

Here's my boy, had him a few weeks now. He's already an adult but we don't know how old he is. He's very tame and loves sniffing the bunnies through the bars Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. G

FAO Rhianna as well *Updated 17th Oct*

So while Karen is recovering, Hovis and Cherry are lodging with me for a bit. They are such sweet gentle souls, easily worried but absolutely no trouble although Hovis gave me a right scratch down my chest yesterday! Cherry is doing some gentle physiotherapy and balance exercises to try and...
  7. G

Minimum shed size for a trio?

I know bigger is better but I'm just wondering what the absolute minimum would be? The are medium sized lops, shed is being attached to a large run as well for permanent access
  8. G

Partially sighted bunnies and cat flaps?

Long story short I have a one eyed bun who has some neurological balance issues as well :( At the moment, she's part of a trio (which I'm not splitting) who live in a hutch over night and free range a whole garden all day, I'm moving house soon and they now have to go into an enclosure which is...
  9. G

What health issues can excess Calcium in the diet cause?

So far I've got kidney stone, bladder infection and the all important bladder sludge/chalky urine, what else is there?
  10. G

Millie

If you're on my facebook, you'll already know Millie but if not.... I brought Millie home the weekend before Christmas, she'd been in the adoption centre for 6 weeks....every day I'd been in to see her. One day she binkied in her pen when she saw me :love: She was definitely meant to be with...
  11. G

Foster Wanted: Millie. Active young harlequin female

I'm looking for a Long Term ( a year but hopefully much less) fosterer for my beautiful Millie. Millie is a very active happy 2-3 year old female harlequin. She is very people friendly, very good with male bunnies, she ignored my submissive female but hasn't met my more feisty girls so unsure...
  12. G

13. G

Bandit 2004 - 2013

Oh Queen Bee, I have no idea where to start with this. Nine years is a long time to be together, how can I do your wonderful character justice in a few short words? I feel I should start at the beginning of your story. You were an accident of my own careless mistake, I didn't shut the door...
  14. G

Bandit at feeding time

I'm hoping this will work....terminally ill Bandit enjoying her baytril mixed baby food https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151748686547053&l=7087622595702880993 ETA: If link not working here is alternte link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151748686547053&l=7087622595702880993
  15. G

Ivy Den hutch from P@H..

Has anyone got one? What are they actually like in use? Thinking of getting one for the twins, they've got a modified double hutch at the moment :?
  16. G

Poorly bunnies :(

Two poorly bunnies here currently :cry: One is terminally ill so I know I'll be loosing her at some point :( Dolly has a 'bad' eye, she has a slight ulcer on it and is blind as a bat (has been for well over a year). The eye is swollen and has something else wrong with it which I can't remember...
  17. G

Cross post: Help in Health please...

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?356000-Bunny-not-eating The vet can find nothing wrong and feels there is no more that can be done, can anyone offer any advice?
  18. G

Arthritis help please....

I have searched the forum and read all the previous threads on arthritis and what people have used to help them :thumb: But I have a few questions, Am I right in thinking steroid injections might help? What sort of frequency should we be looking at? Are there any herbs I could use to support...
  19. G

Where can I get Chudleys' Rabbit Royale?

I usually use GJW Titmuss but shipping gets expensive if buy two bags :?
  20. G

Four bunnies to the vets tomorrow....

Could be a fun afternoon :roll::lol: One in for her eye check up prior to being booked in to have it removed. Her sister for a general check up. These are the two that detest being handled or touched in the slightest :? One for an x-ray and to have her legs looked at and her partner for a...
Back