• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Critical care substitutes??

My has this board changed over the years!!! surprised my account is still active roflol struggling to manoeuvre around it, probably need to update something lolol Bunnybobby, I believe we met in the Hungry Horse today! My girls were parked by your husband, they said he was falling asleep...
  2. D

Maisie

I am soooo sorry mate, Maisie was one gorgeous sooty fawn bunny babe who I feel priveleged to have met:cry::cry: The three of them were just amazing to watch. I am truely gutted for you Tree:cry::cry: It never gets easier even knowing that they have their companions on the other side to feel...
  3. D

Family Fun day

I hope Shaun isn't going to be doing the full monty this year, I am not sure my heart could cope with it nor my therapist;):lol::lol::lol: I hope your tarot reader is there, I am wanting both hands and feet reading so book me a space if she is there ;) Does she read life lines that appear all...
  4. D

Attempt at educating...

Sorry to bump this back up and I know I am not around much at the moment but, even though I have not had time to bump up my ad's on a weekly basis, I do still bump them up as and when and I do get a fair bit of responses:D At the moment, when I get chance to reply to my ads, I am so far giving...
  5. D

Please send vibes - Bambi now :-( U/D Blood results are back may not be good :-(

sunflower seeds, alfapha hay, oat hay,:D good luck Carys and Bambi, I hope all is nothing to worry about and that it is something simple to cure:D
  6. D

Please send vibes - Bambi now :-( U/D Blood results are back may not be good :-(

sending tons and tons of vibes to bambi and you Carys, fingers, toes and paws all crossed my end for you both xxx
  7. D

Bonding males

gordon bennett:shock: has Joanne left the stage now:shock::lol: all those years experience at rabbit keeping and still nothing learnt :lol::lol:
  8. D

really frightened please help!!!!

why vanilla moisturiser?:?
  9. D

Any tips on bonding?

yes, I remember your bonding experience well as all our nerves couldn't cope with your nerves either roflol:lol::lol: I think we all hit the vallium when you were bonding:lol::lol: Best advice I could give is, if your a wuss like me, get a rescue to do the bonding, best choice I ever made;):D
  10. D

Bonding males

I have two males and I believe alot of folk out there have bonded males so go for it;)
  11. D

Tree of life - Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare

Hoping to come up soon if that is OK?
  12. D

Rabbiting On on AOL

What:shock: she has boys:shock::shock: crikey, I know I have been out of the bunny world for a while but please tell me that the boys are bunny boys and that she is not in a threesome relationship:shock::lol: Well, you are closer than me Helen so you have my permission to go around and slap her...
  13. D

Rabbiting On on AOL

I thought by the title that this site was related to the rwa rabbiting on mag:oops::lol: How you doing Jilly jetsetter rock hen;) :wave:
  14. D

Culture and sensitivity testing

It was Raine but I did go through the x ray mallarky as well to rule out teeth probs first. Found my bill, it was £25 for the culture and sensitivity test which I thought wasnt bad as I was expecting around the £200 mark:oops::oops::lol:
  15. D

Flea's

I have not long been back from the vets as yesterday, I got home to find a semi bald Eddie Bun:? all his under carriage was gone:shock:, Phoned the vets this morning suspecting fur mites and whilst waiting for my appointment I noticed that Marcel de Bun was also very riffy:? got the assisi out...
  16. D

Culture and sensitivity testing

I had it done on Marcelly big bum Raine after batril wasn't working and I had the white snot just coming out of the one nostril. It wasn't dear but cannot remember how much it was exactly now. We thought it was pasturella but the symtoms didnt really fit as it was not a continuous thing...
  17. D

Bramble was taken poorly last night eck stupid me gave the wrong bun meds

Believe me Tree, you are doing nothing wrong and I admire you for being so on the ball and getting your buns to a vet so quickly:) should you really be going to work when you feel this ill;)
  18. D

Bramble was taken poorly last night eck stupid me gave the wrong bun meds

fingers, legs, toes and paws crossed for Thistle Tree, I am sure she will be fine:)
  19. D

Animal Welfare Act 2007

how do you get hold of the rspca magazine Alan? can I use this case to publish elsewhere?
  20. D

Bunny ashes / pic added

thats quite a size difference really:?:? moms Ben came back in a huge cask, we thought perhaps she had got some-one elses great dane as we thought it was too big for a yorkie:? I would of thought they would have had standard sizes for different animals but clearly not looking at yours getting...
Back