• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. roxyroller88

Thymoma

Hi guys It's been a long time since I posted here but my rabbit (Ginny) has recently been diagnosed with what we believe to be a thymoma. No biopsies have been carried out but a large mass has been confirmed via CT scan. Her only symptoms so far are bilateral exophthalmos (bulging eyes) when...
  2. roxyroller88

To quad or not to quad

Out of nowhere i've been considering bonding our two pairs into a quad. I'm trying to work out whether or not their personalities will work together but I just can't get my head around it. I did consider it briefly a little while ago but with Hiro's wonk, it didn't seem like a good idea. That...
  3. roxyroller88

Hiro, Sylar, Bea and Hen (and maybe some other creatures!)

It's been a long time since I posted about my little ones so I thought i'd make a little thread to give you all some cute updates :D Thought i'd start with this video of Hiro and Sylar :love: I'll add some of the others as I go, including introducing my new non-bunny additions...
  4. roxyroller88

Is Hiro a model again?!

So I've just been casually scanning the internet for some links to put in the pinned post on help for head tilt hoppers when I came across a link of vet times. I open it up and my rabbit is staring me straight in the face. At least I think it's my rabbit and i'm pretty sure that I would...
  5. roxyroller88

Anyone purchased from haybox?

Hey! :wave: Just wondering if anyone here has tried the timothy or meadow hay from https://haybox.club/ ??? We usually use timothyhay.co.uk but the other half is so allergic and suffers terribly. His throat closes up and he comes out in huge rashes all over his hands/arms. Regardless of this...
  6. roxyroller88

Anyone use Auboise in litter trays?

If so, do you find it really dusty? I find that it tickles my nose a bit. I've only been using it for a little over week and tonight Hiro had a sneezing fit with some white discharge. It could be a coincidence but just wanted to get some input from others that use it :) It's always come highly...
  7. roxyroller88

Royal babies on the way - Meghan is pregnant! Help!

Meghan is very pregnant. Looking at around 5 days tops. I've never done this before so I need as much advice as possible. Help help help help help :shock::lol:
  8. roxyroller88

I've acquired two new rabbits...

*Sigh* I try to avoid selling sites and I've never got a rabbit from one before... nevermind two! However someone sent me the link to a pair of rabbits not too far away from me and I immediately had a sinking feeling in my stomach. For some reason I just knew I had to get them out of there. I...
  9. roxyroller88

Baytril dose

Hey guys I'm currently speaking to a lovely lady in Greece who's bunny has recently been treated for sore hocks with Baytril. Her bunny weighs 1kg and the dose was 2ml a day. Now, i've never really used Baytril myself but to me this seems like a high dose for such a teeny tiny bunny. To cut a...
  10. roxyroller88

Rabbit savvy vet needed near Redruth, Cornwall

Hi guys What it says in the title :) Any suggestions welcome! Thanks. X
  11. roxyroller88

Las Vegas dump site bunnies

These poor sweet babies have gone over the rainbow bridge :cry: They have been massacred by the government :cry: I have no words and all I can say is that my heart goes out to every single person that has devoted their time and effort to save them. They must be devastated. x
  12. roxyroller88

Rabbit savvy vet needed in Berkshire - Reading area :)

Any suggestions? Xxx
  13. roxyroller88

Ever felt like a third wheel in your own house?!

To my dearest Bea & Henry Get a room guys!!!! :lol: :love: https://youtu.be/RKcUMSORAug
  14. roxyroller88

A little question about Bea and Henry

Bea is very much top dog and we sometimes see her go up to Hen and rest her chin on his back. Is this a sign of dominance? We first noticed it when we first brought him home and he'd try and venture in to see us. We've never seen it happen between our boys but they have a very different bond to...
  15. roxyroller88

Fat Fluffs :)

Hey everyone! Yesterday Fat Fluffs took in a huge 35 rabbits and many of the poor buns are in a not so great condition. They are looking for some extra volunteers to help them out over the next few days and probably over Christmas too. I know that it's a busy time of year, but if you live...
  16. roxyroller88

Sylar is in the bun house!

Just got woken up by a vicious beasty jumping on my face :shock: It's a good job that I love him!!!!!!!!!
  17. roxyroller88

Pulling fur out after spay

I'm talking to a very stressed out lady on facebook that recently took her rabbit in to be spayed. She is now eating, drinking and pooping but the rabbit is now pulling all of her fur out on one side of her body! The ladies vet isn't rabbit savvy and the nearest one is 3 hours away. She has rang...
  18. roxyroller88

Rabbit eye colour :)

I've always thought that Bea had a bit of blue in her eyes but they mostly look brown... but today they look really blue! Do bunny eyes change colour?!
  19. roxyroller88

Rhd2 and boarding question

My boarder still isn't enforcing the rhd2 vaccination. I was hoping she would change her mind but it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. I've looked at other boarders in my area and they are all saying the same thing. So my question is, would you send you vaccinated rabbits to...
  20. roxyroller88

Fennel

Anyone else have rabbits that love fennel? Mine go nuts for it :D Especially Sy!
Back