• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Bunny photos requested!

Long time no see RU. :wave: I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their favourite photos of their rabbits for me to draw? Preferably high quality/not blurry and at their eye level vs taken from above. I won't be making any money off the drawings, it's simply for practice. :D Can't...
  2. M

Show me your kennels!

I'm hoping (fingers crossed!!) to be ordering a kennel after christmas, finally!! I've been waiting for this for quite a while, their hutch is too small really in height and depth, fine in length, but considering they have quite a big run attached it's never really been a priority. But now the...
  3. M

Runaround or Welfare Hutch Connectors?

I currently have a runaround connection kit with an 8ft pipe I think, either 8ft or 6ft. Anyway, I'm looking to add a 12ft pipe and a pipe connector to allow me to move the run across the garden for fresh grass. My dilemma is that to get exactly the same things is a £20 price difference, and...
  4. M

What is in your rabbits run?

I've seen the fantastic ways that some of you have filled sheds, playhouses and other big areas full of things that enrich a bunnies life, and I was wondering what you've put in their run? I'd like to add some different levels but not entirely sure how. So far we have a fabric cat tunnel which...
  5. M

I feel so sick. [WARNING; Graphic Content - no images, just descriptions]

Two awful awful crimes have happened in the past week towards rabbits in my area. Please do not read ahead if you feel this will affect you badly. Today, two youths were seen [not yet caught] driving at high speeds with a rabbit attached via a rope to the back of their car. A few days ago a...
  6. M

Conjunctivitis Vet Costs?

Arthur has conjunctivitis, I think. My previous rabbit had it so I remember what it was like. I was just wondering if anyone knew how much it will roughly be to treat? He has a vets appointment tomorrow. :)
  7. M

How often do you feed?

Once daily? Twice daily? More? Separate things each time? A bit of everything each time? Just interested to know what you found to work best for your bunnies. :D Of course, this doesn't include checking on them/interacting with them, just feeding.
  8. M

Stasis brought on by stress of cats?

For the past two days, I've let Elsie out in her run for a couple of hours [long story short, her run broke and we got another one built but it needs adjustments before it can be used full time] and I've noticed that about 5-6 cats congregate around the garden when she's out in her run. :(...
  9. M

An update on Elsies hopeful husbun!

With regards to my previous post which I accidentally posted about a week ago in the General Chat section and didn't get any replies as a result; "We were asked to take in a rabbit from my mums bosses niece who had gotten bored of her rabbit. We took him in on the condition that they would get...
  10. M

What size area to start bonding?

As the title really! Just trying to research in preparation for the bond I'll be doing within the next month or so. I've done three bonds before, each different circumstances and situations. My health is worse now so not as flexible as before. Options are; Small Dog Crate Medium Dog Crate 6x4x3...
  11. M

What's normal, what's not?

Hi there! :wave: Within the next month, Elsie will be getting a new husbun! We lost her partner back in August last year, my soul bun, and we've been offered a rabbit from my mums boss whose neice has gotten bored with. The kids dad has been very responsible [imo] and has admitted that it was...
  12. M

Frustrated with unsuitable run! Suggestions wanted!

Had my nanas partner build me a run, outlined all the details including wood type and mesh type [weld mesh, gauge type, ect] with links on where to buy. Drawings had exact measurements detailing where doors needed to go for easy access, with help on how to do this and the offer to call me...
  13. M

Making care/cleaning out easier.

Hi there! I've had rabbits since I was very young, so I'm by no means foolish about them being an easy pet [mine are more difficult than my dogs!!] but I was just wondering if anybody had any tips on making cleaning the hutch out, and general care a bit easier? I only ask because I'm disabled...
Back