• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. V

10 of my babies have now died

Phil I don't often post on here (although I do sneak onto the computer for a quick fix of rabbitrehome most evenings) but I have been reading your posts and I wish you the very best with your bunnies! It must be devastating what you are going through and I can't believe that you weren't...
  2. V

Searching for love...

Hi all I didn't know where to put this topic so hopefully this is the right place. About a month ago, one of our bonded pair of french lops, Rosie, died of a broken back (we still don't know how, she was found by my sister just by the dog crate they were staying in for a week?). She was only...
  3. V

Is there such a thing as "Indoor" and "outdoo

From what I understand any bunny can be a house bunny. We've got 2 french lop house rabbits and they are completely different. Scrumpy is a great house rabbit, he's quiet, chilled out and uses his littertray religiously although he does have the occasional strop. Rosie on the other hand is...
  4. V

Bonding Bunnies

Hi thanks for your replies They are both together in the living room. Scrumpy (buck) chases Rosie (doe) every now and then. But other than that they lay down next to each other for rests. Shall we just watch and wait? There hasn't been any fur flying just lots of running around! As I write...
  5. V

Bonding Bunnies

Hi. Can anyone help please? Today we had a go at bonding our rabbits, Scrumpy and Rosie. They are both neutered and are used to each other since they've been living in cages near each other for a couple of months. When we bonded them (in the kitchen - neutral territory) we were prepared for the...
  6. V

Hello

Hi I've been addicted to this site for sometime now and thought I'd say hello. I don't know anyone on here but you all seem really friendly and really seem to know your stuff (great for bunny novices like myself!) We (me and my boyfriend) have two french lops called Scrumpy and Rosie. Scrumpy...
Back