• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Vet recommendation please -Essex

:wave: Looking for a rabbit savvy Vet recommendation in the Frinton-on-Sea area please. Female bunny needs a spay so I want to make sure I recommend a good bunny Vet, thank you.
  2. L

planning permission *update - withdrawn*

:censored::evil: please have a read and consider signing the petition. I can't believe they're even contemplating this https://www.facebook.com/AnimalAid?filter=2#!/StopCastleGresleyRabbitFactoryFarm apologies if this has been posted previously
  3. L

All a bit pink

:oops: ... but they seem to like it
  4. L

Get ye down to the Asian grocery store

This lot cost me £6... and it's missing a few bunches that I've already dropped off :) 1 x 8 bunches of coriander for £1; 1 x 5 bigger bunches of coriander for £1; 3 x 2 big bunches of dill - (2 for £1) and 4 bunches of fenugreek for £1 :thumb: some buns will be dining well for a few days
  5. L

Do your buns resemble what you've names them after?

A couple of mine do................... I think .................. Bit of a punk rock theme going on but (same eyeliner :lol:) - Billie-Joe and then................. Same sort of salt and pepper hair/fur? - Noodles
  6. L

Chester & Dear Prudence - their turn in the garden

:D Dear Prudence posing prettily and....... dig one in the tunnel and one in the pot :lol: what mischief are these two plotting..... p.s. it involves digging So comical - flopped out but still trying to dig with her front paws at the same time :lol:
  7. L

Billie-Joe & Noodles

are just so darn pretty :love::love: and all the buns love going behind the trellis - which is just wide enough for them but it's comical to see them reverse if I block off one end (which I have to do to try and catch them when it's home time :)) and Kiki gumming the strawberry...
  8. L

Egham Royal Show today - a disaster

We had high hopes for our Rabbit Care Stand today at the Egham Royal Show. At events like this, we have had long chats with people about what their bunny needs and really feel we have made a difference to some buns lives. Today was not one of those days :cry: Talk about rain stopped play - it...
  9. L

Particularly tasty strawberry leaves

:D must be
  10. L

Mummy's little helper

:wave: Kiki - as fast as I plant, she prunes :lol: Do excuse the raggy moult :lol: such hard work, she needs a lie down not bad for a bun with no front teeth :)
  11. L

My latest Kernow hutch

:wave: I love Kernow hutches - the quality is outstanding plus he'll tailor make them to your specs. My original one (the lowest one down in the pic is an 8 foot x 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 and the new one is 7 foot x 2 1/2 x 2 1/2. The best thing is that he has found a courier to deliver - no more...
  12. L

Thorough cleaning a hutch

:wave: I am moving my indoor buns outside, into the hutch previously occupied by Kiki. As she has pasturella as well as a nasal abscess, first of all I bleached it, then Trigened it and have now steamed it (with one of those steamers off the shopping channels - where they repeatedly tell you the...
  13. L

Our humble Rabbit Care Stand

... will be at two major 2 day events this month. We're over the moon as this is a wonderful opportunity to reach out to a lot of people who's knowledge of how to care for pet rabbits may be lacking. The first http://www.chertseyshow.co.uk/ The second http://www.eghamroyalshow.org.uk/ I'm...
  14. L

Photos required please

for our Rabbit Care Stand (with permission to use) We have a spare board and I'm thinking of using it to show bunnies kept in really poor conditions / cruddy accommodation / etc. Thank you for your help - you good folk of RU usually come up trumps with my pleas :thumb:
  15. L

Our Rabbit Care Stand today

................ the interest goes intergalactic :lol: unfortunately the torrential rain kept people away from the fete :cry:
  16. L

Tortoises

Sisterly love :love: (it's a video) Bellamy is on her back and her Sibling, Pipsqueak comes to her aid
  17. L

Southampton area peeps - a plea for help

7th July I'm taking my rabbit care stand to a summer fete near Southampton. Neither of my usual assistants can help so I wondered if there was anybody on here that's willing and available please.
  18. L

Rabbit Care stand today

We were in the most beautiful settings of the Rectory in Droxford. The people were lovely and very receptive. At times we needed another pair of hands as our little information stand was so popular. I am a happy bunny today :)
  19. L

Totti is a winner!

He has just won Supreme Petfoods Pet of the Week :love: The little pig in fur is eagerly awaiting his prize :oops: :lol:. If they give him the corresponding weight of food to cheesey pus that he's producing from his abscessed ear, we're laughing. I'm chuffed as nuts that my old boys special...
  20. L

todays' creation

:wave: I've made the teddy and flowers from scratch... note the detial down Teddys back... I'm quite chuffed :oops:
Back