• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. TheTigerThief

Possible GI stasis? What do I need to watch for?

This afternoon when I returned home, I went to check up on my rabbits as I always do. I chopped some apple for them since they haven't had it in a while and I thought they would like a little treat, but when I got to their pen Cleo wasn't running to the gate to greet me like she always does. I...
  2. TheTigerThief

Help, my rabbit is fat!

Since July, so it's been well over 3 months... :?
  3. TheTigerThief

Help, my rabbit is fat!

Yes that is her, I don't know how well you can tell from the photo but she's very pudgey on the sides. :? I don't think the vet ran a blood profile, but you are right she did have some flaky skin a while ago. I'll have to look into that, I've had hypothyroidism myself and it's no fun at all...
  4. TheTigerThief

Help, my rabbit is fat!

No problem about all the questions, I'm happy to answer. :) Yes, she is spayed. The vet talked to us about her weight after the spay actually, her fat made the operation a little tricky. :oops: I'll have to check the type of hay, but I'm almost certain it's the same type my local rabbit rescue...
  5. TheTigerThief

Help, my rabbit is fat!

I need some advice regarding helping my rabbit to lose some weight... My Petra is fat. The vet suggested we lay off the pellets for a while, so we cut back to giving them an a small eggcup of pellets only once a week. Since cutting back on pellets, my other three look a much healthier weight but...
  6. TheTigerThief

Bun with an Attitude

It's always the small ones you have to look out for! :lol:
  7. TheTigerThief

Hello

Hello and welcome to the forums! :wave:
  8. TheTigerThief

Hello! Newbie on the forum, just introducing myself :)

9. TheTigerThief

Hello bunny lovers!

10. TheTigerThief

Hi again!

11. TheTigerThief

Hi ! new member

12. TheTigerThief

Hi newbie here with new rescued bunny

13. TheTigerThief

Help! Will my girls ever get along?

I'm having a really rough time trying to rebond my girls... I mentioned back in February that my girls, sisters Cleo and Petra, were spayed. While they were intact, they lived together quite happily. As they got older and their hormones kicked in they had a couple of scuffles but nothing serious...
  14. TheTigerThief

Can a Rabbit be happy alone?

When I had to separate Cleo from the others she never seemed *unhappy* as such, but she's always been quite independent so some rabbits might be more suited to single life than others. Don't get me wrong though, she is signficantly happier with the others than on her own. I think most bunnies...
  15. TheTigerThief

new member!:)

16. TheTigerThief

New rabbit owner and new to the forums

17. TheTigerThief

Baby Buns Photos

They are so cute! :love:
  18. TheTigerThief

Why can't I have thousands of rabbits?

I know, right? I'm thinking of just moving to Ōkunoshima so I can live with an entire island of rabbits! :lol:
  19. TheTigerThief

Jumping rabbit video - do your rabbits jump?

So cute! My lop is always jumping, the number of times he's escaped is ridiculous! He even jumped on my head once while I was cleaning their pen, one minute I was sweeping leftover hay and the next I feel his little claws digging into my scalp! :lol:
  20. TheTigerThief

Same sex pairing

I have 2 boys and 2 girls. They're all desexed (obviously), but the girls are sisters and the boys were already bonded by the resuce when I got them. It can be tricky, all bunnies are different.
Back