• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Bunnie erm time of the month care?

bunnyhugger, your right I think I gave them too many carrots last night. Thanks for making me see that. Thanks for all your ideas, I don't think I require to talk about this anymore.
  2. A

Because he says he oftern gets it. I thought at first she has sneezed it, it was that tiny and in that pattern (almost like wee and very very little and in a spray pattern) There is no discharge and nothing coming out of her. She also had a very thourgh exam not a month ago, where I made sure...
  3. A

please give me the exact figures and all the orginal info to back this up please. I have asked for it a number of times and noone on here can give me the info I require. If I suguested that people went out and go spayed on the word of mouth info that rabbits are I would be called a facist.
  4. A

sorry its not a massive amount of blood. I would say less than 1ml a tiny tiny amout. I am confused cos the guy whose a breeder and had a rescue says he sees this alot.
  5. A

I spoke (briefly) on the phone to the rescue I got the bunnie off. Shes uneutered and he said its normal and they go through it alot. Do rabbits reabsorb the lining of the womb? I know some animals do. He said it was basically her period (ie time of the month) but its hard to know if he was...
  6. A

I swear I just nearly had a heart attack. I went into my housemates room and said is it bad if bunnies bleeding. I had gone and seen bunnies and there was a splat of blood like it had been sneezed out. Turns out it was a girl thing if you see what I mean. Is there any special care I should...
  7. A

megazorb (review)

straw tastes yummier I think.
  8. A

megazorb (review)

A few months back I asked if anyone had used megazorb as I wanted to change my bunnies and cats to this product. Here is what I have found with it if anyone is thinking about giving it a go: Firstly this stuff looks like the fluff you get out of your pockets when you leave paper in them and...
  9. A

1 month on and still sticky poos!

Ok (touch wood) an update on this problem (or we hope now lack of) I think its the burgess all in one pellets or the frienly grass. Both of which I am going to avoid. Now they are eating hay, burgess supa muslie mix (just as a small amount) and going to start adding in veggie soon. So Kinda...
  10. A

sorry, I'm being paranoid...... again

When I was last at the vets she stood behind the bunnie and felt in the lower tummy area and said she could feel things in his gut. Presumably the formed droppings are there. But yess I have gone on less than what you have there
  11. A

Food and grunting!

My bunnies gumpt and hover up the food like little piggies, its very weird!
  12. A

burgess supa food

Oh feed them up on the organic hay they will never miss you giving them pellets!
  13. A

burgess supa food

I only give a tiny amount of the food anyhow - way less than they should have so they are mostly eating hay. I am trying to work out where the sticky poos are coming from and atm it looks like the pellet food, which is a pain but its an addition to the diet and not an important one or my guys...
  14. A

burgess supa food

Well since coming to my house Mrs P has lost some weight but not much and I think looks better for it. I just find you think you have worked out what the problem is and something else comes up, its like bunnies digestive systems work on a two day delay ;-(
  15. A

burgess supa food

They are ok but I have still got problems with occasaional sticky poos. I think its either the burgess pellets or the friendly grass, but its a real pain to work out.
  16. A

burgess supa food

have they chnaged it? The values on the lite food and also the info on the web site seems different, something about a profeed for the bacteria. Also I noticed that the mix says an average rabbit should have 100-150g but the pellets is now 2.5-3% body weight and before I am sure it was 3-3.5%...
  17. A

Organic Hay - £3/bale

why the first cut btw (just cos I am trying to get my head round hay) I got some of the west willows from Lovabun cos her guys didn't like it and my guys just used it as bedding ;-( see the fussiness, I am sure they get it off our spoiled cats ;-(
  18. A

Organic Hay - £3/bale

Maybe its worth splitting even just to give a small amount to people? I find that someone raves about a certain hay, I get it and my bunnies look at me like I am feeding them dog food.
  19. A

Bunnies so hungry they tried to eat cat biscuits!!

oh right I would have thought it would have made them really sick especially the fish ones.
  20. A

whole lotta groomin' going on........

Oh how about next week I could do with something to look forward to after the stress of family.
Back