• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Skittles has passed over ......:(

Hi everyone With a broken heart and tears pouring down my face I post to inform you thats today I took Skittles to the vet to be put to sleep, cremated and his ashes scattered at our local pet cemetery. http://202.21.128.20/photoserver/23/14139223_full.jpg heres a darling photo of him this...
  2. B

:cry: baby need op, life threatening. :cry:

:cry: I have a baby Enderby Island bun since sat. I knew he had no ear and that he was a orphan since about 5 weeks old. I went to the vet today as I have no meds for him. sobs, here goes. His ear got Chewn off as a baby to the head.(now about 8 weeks old). Pus has been coming out and they...
  3. B

Indoor bun breeding questions

Hi everyone Long time no see. I have been busy here in New Zealand:) To refresh your memories, I have 4 house buns. 3 fixed (1 female and 2 males). My other bun is a female and planning on a mating next month!!!\ Truffles is a Enderby Island Rabbit. The rarest breed of rabbit! Hence the...
  4. B

code of conduct-- re culling

Hi everyone. I was wondering if your countries rabbit councils have a "code of conduct" on what is and Is Not accepted in culling sick or unwonted buns. Just had a debate on this in new zealand on one website. Some ppl were great and others were shocking in the treatment of there buns. Horror...
  5. B

page to wide, please help

I there everyone Some pages are way to wide to read and I have a hard time scrolling the page across and reading it. Is there way to stop this? Thanks very muchly :D bronie
  6. B

Enderby Island bunny here, pics in side

Heres our new girl:) She was born on the 20 th december:) She will change color as she gets older. She will have more and more white:) We are thinking of calling her "Phantom" She is my first rung bun that I can show:) Hope you like the photos:) bronie
  7. B

bonded well but, injuries please help

Hi there Shadow is a few scraps which I think have come from Sparkee (4 1/2 months old). One of his front paws is also swollen. The other nicks he has are fine and no blood or anything. Just grazing of the skin. I`m watching them very closely but never see them go for eachother!!!! I have...
  8. B

oh my look at these sorry housing 4 sale

:( I can not beleive some ppl can have animals in this sort of housing. :evil: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Lifestyle/Pets-animals/Rabbits/Other/auction-21217261.htm I`m so shocked to say the least. Look at the size of it :evil: bronie
  9. B

3 level bunny condo pic (finally installed)

I`m finally back from scout jamboree and have their new house installed :D They are loving having it and being able to hop in and out of it :D The front door is the same as the one on the right hand side and the whole side is the door :D All the floors come out for easy cleaning and easy...
  10. B

Do not wake me up !! Beware adorable photos:)

I love shadow :love: hes me boy :) bronie
  11. B

Look at my new head gear !!

Poor me. I`m going to have to give Bugzee a injection everyday for the next 6 days :cry: . Good old antibiotics to keep infection at bay. The vet thought this head gear wouldn`t work at keeping her away from her op. Well so far its on even with the help of Sparkee trying to nibble at it :lol...
  12. B

She pulled all her stitches out !!!!!

yip, Took bugzee back to the vets the next day for more pain meds and we noticed she had taken out ALL her stitches :shock: :!: :shock: So they glued her back together and put like a netting on her and cut leg holes :lol: Sadly my phone was flat so I didn`t get pics but she looked like a...
  13. B

2 buns getting fixed today !!!!!!

Hi everyone I took my new boy Sparkee in to see if hes old enough to get the snip on weds and they could do him today!! They also hope to have time to do Bugzee my first bun (girl)!! I took all 3 buns with me as I wonted to let them see how much Shadow has improved in condition from when they...
  14. B

the Enderby Island rabbit

Hi everyone. I have decided to get a Enderby Island bunny :!: I will be getting a baby male early next year :D to bond with my fixed male and unfixed female. I just hope the bonding goes well. When hes old enough he will be getting the snip :cry: Ok, I`m not getting a rescue bun, but a...
  15. B

adding a another bun to a bonded pair..is it possible?

Hi there everyone My daughter wonts her own bun as the 2 buns we have are rescues (mums cat was how we got Bugzee and someone left Shadow to roam the streets :x ) She is wonting her own bun, one she can choose and care for (along with Bugzee and Shadow) herself with my help. It will be a...
  16. B

indoor housing for big bunnies

:) Hi everyone :) I`m planning on introducing one or two more larger breed house bunnies to our family. Photos and ideas on indoor housing would be great. Should I have both pairs apart for their sleeping areas? This time I`m planning on getting babies, be it from a breeder or from the...
  17. B

bronie from new zealand, Hi

I Hi there everyone I`m bronie from New Zealand. I have 2 house bunnies named Shadow and Bugzee. Bugzee was a happy wild baby bunny hopping around my mothers farm, when her cat caught her and took her inside for a snack later on in the day!! Thankfully, mum found her unhurt and very scarred in...
Back