• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

fireworks

Bring you bun in with you and have heaps of bunny huggles. Have plenty of toys and treats about. Maybe having a closed off hallway in the centre of the house ready so its not so loud for bun. Sorry to hear about your other bun at this time. bronie
  2. B

Bonfire Night

mmmm An entertaining night for me!! I will be having them all inside, but will have to make sure bugzee is out so she can race back and forth on the bay window ledge!! (windows closed so she doesn`t try for a closer look!!) Yip, not being cruel here, she just loves watching fire works!! She...
  3. B

Herbie the hamster has gone to the bridge

Big huggles coming your families way. One day we will meet up again. huggles bronie
  4. B

things for buns to do

Mine also have big plastic boxes with hay in to eat and to dig in! I also have 150mm piping the love to race throu along with boxes made to run throu or nap in:) bronie
  5. B

whats on your Bunny Menu

mmm Mine have hay and pellets 24/7 then during the day they get grass dandelion, puha. At night when I go to bed they get a mix (pending what I have) of broccoli, bok choy, carrot, celery, parsley, watercress, cucumber. Banana apple and pear (no seeds), willow branches or apple branches...
  6. B

POST OP ROUTINE!?

Thats great hes eating and drinking well again:) bronie
  7. B

Little Buttons

awww hugs Buttons will be playing with skittle and others now and happy bouncing around. bronie
  8. B

Ebony the Guinea Pig

awww huge hugs. bronie
  9. B

Skittles has passed over ......:(

awww you guys are so fantastic. You all brought tears to my eyes again. I wonted to remember Skittles happy and not suffering. I know I would wont the same for myself. Here is some interesting reading on his breed. The Enderby Island Rabbit. The rarest bun in the world...
  10. B

Thanks Sometimes love is hard. bronie
  11. B

things for buns to do

Hay in a used toilet roll stuffed with hay. If I wasn`t LOL so much I would have got a pic of Bugzee with the toilet roll on her noise racing around the house trying to chase the hay out!! A shelf to sit on and be nosey on:) bronie
  12. B

POST OP ROUTINE!?

awww huggles. It does sound like a strange place to have the op. Just make sure he doesn`t start to chew the stitches. If he does you will need to buy a cone thing for around his head and the vet should clue him back together. As long as hes drinking and eating a little is good and improving...
  13. B

:cry: baby need op, life threatening. :cry:

please go to the rainbow bridge section to read the update:( bronie
  14. B

Hi everyone With a broken heart and tears pouring down my face I post to inform you thats today I took Skittles to the vet to be put to sleep, cremated and his ashes scattered at our local pet cemetery. http://202.21.128.20/photoserver/23/14139223_full.jpg heres a darling photo of him this...
  15. B

Thanks for the support everyone. huggles:) I have had many breeders here saying the $$ involved is too much and the bun isn`t worth it. sigh But others have said go for it and do what you can. The vet said he would be feeling discomfort but I`m doing the right thing feeding him parsley and...
  16. B

Hes in no pain. As he has no ear left at all, all the pu is coming from a tiny tiny hole left behind. The pus is coming from the ear canal. its this that needs to be removed before it does become a problem. bronie
  17. B

Has anyone had a bun have an op to get rid of pus? Any hints and tips would be great on how to care for him after wards:) bronie
  18. B

Alot of ppl have said to put him down. There is a 50 to 70 percent chance he will lead a normal life after the op (not cheap!) His is a rare breed bun. Oh I don`t wont to play god with his life. :cry: Nor do I wont to leave him to see if he does die naturally. :cry: bronie :cry:
  19. B

:cry: I have a baby Enderby Island bun since sat. I knew he had no ear and that he was a orphan since about 5 weeks old. I went to the vet today as I have no meds for him. sobs, here goes. His ear got Chewn off as a baby to the head.(now about 8 weeks old). Pus has been coming out and they...
  20. B

Bonding 3 singles - 2 males and 1 female (AND A FALLOUT)

:shock: sounds like a regular soap !! :lol: bronie
Back