• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Sam56-87

Boyles Housing pen for sale or free to a rescue

I wasn’t sure which section to post this but I have an indoor pen which was made by Boyles Housing that I no longer require. It cost me just over £300 to have made, I am looking for £50 for it or am happy to give it away for free to a rescue or someone that fosters for a rescue. The...
  2. Sam56-87

At my wits end, constant chasing - spring fever??

I've had my 2 bunnies bonded since September 2015. They are a boy/girl pair, both neutered/spayed. I have recently had their check ups at the vets which were all good and nothing has changed in the home environment (they are indoor rabbits) A couple of months ago I noticed Albert occasionally...
  3. Sam56-87

Bunny recovering from stasis - just doesn't seem right - help please

I'm really worried about one of my bunnies, Minnie. I took her to the vets on Sunday morning and she was diagnosed as being in the early stages of stasis. I left her and her bonded partner Albert with her. I picked them back up last night as the vets said she was much brighter, her temp had...
  4. Sam56-87

Am i over-reacting? advice please on getting a husbun for my bun

I'm hoping to get some advice on getting a husbun for my bun Minnie. She is now 11 months old, she is spayed and has a lovely pen made by Daniel at Boyles housing recently. She is an indoor rabbit and gets to free range when we are home aswell as supervised garden access. I can't help feeling...
  5. Sam56-87

Does anyone else's rabbit do this....advice appreciated

Minnie has developed this habit of moving her water bowl around her pen in turn spilling water everywhere or when she is feeling extra naughty she will upturn the bowl completely. I brought her a heavier ceramic bowl hoping that would stop her but she is still able to move it around and I also...
  6. Sam56-87

Rescues close to Stourbridge, questions for volunteers

Hi Everyone :wave: Hopefully I've posted this in the right section. I have been thinking for some time now about volunteering at a local rescue centre. It doesn't have to be specifically rabbits. I have decided this is something that I definitely want to do as I feel passionate about animals...
  7. Sam56-87

Shock cost of spaying - is this about average???

I had to go to my vets last night with one of my cats. Whilst i was there i enquired how much it would be to get my bunny spayed as she is 6 months old at the end of Feb. I was quite taken aback when i was advised it would be £160!!! This is for the spay, consultation and pain relief for...
  8. Sam56-87

New to all this and need help with rescue centres and bonding in Birmingham area.

Hi There :wave:, This is my first post to the forum so I hope I'm posting this in the right section. I have been lurking on here since I got my first rabbit last November. I found all the advice/pictures so helpful on every topic. I got my first rabbit, Minnie who is a 5 month old dutch rabbit...
Back