• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Help needed please???

Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on, and as always I need some advice please: I've got Obi (5) and Elmo (4) two wonderful boy house bunnies. Elmo - was a rescue and came to me quite thin (could feel his spine and hip bones), he's a tiny lion head lop...he eats and drinks well (lots of...
  2. C

Some advice needed please

Hi all, it's been a while since I've been on, and as always I need some advice please: I've got Obi (5) and Elmo (4) two wonderful boy house bunnies. Elmo - was a rescue and came to me quite thin (could feel his spine and hip bones), he's a tiny lion head lop...he eats and drinks well (lots of...
  3. C

So Cute but so stinky

Hi guys, I've not been on here for a while, hi to all. I have a query (as always) I have a rescue bunny, he's about 3 and loves his food, he has lots of hay and a few pellets and the occasional herbs...however I think he had a horrible start and his tummy isn't very strong....his poo is always...
  4. C

hay tastic help

Hi everyone, just looking for some ideas of how to contain hay in a house? I have 2 house buns, they have the run of the house...but in the dinning room they have their own little set up. Which consists of some plastic floor covered with puppy pads (one bunny cannot get used to weeing in the...
  5. C

Not peeing?

Hi all, yet another query....my eldest bunny Obi ( he's only 3 mind you)... Appears not to be peeing....we've gone from quite a bit of a very red rusty wee to very little if any ....it's been about 15 hours...he's drinking lots, eating lots and pooing normally....Obi is moulting also?? It can...
  6. C

Coughing?

Hi all...my bunny Obi is sneezing which ends in a little coughing sound...he's a snuffle bun not had an outbreak for a while though...but has just recently started sneezing again but I don't think I've ever heard the little cough sound before....why do these things happen on Sunday evenings...
  7. C

Obi has bloat, help!

Hi, been to the vets with Obi this evening he has bloat...must have started last night as this morning I knew straight away he wasn't right...he must have been in pain, not eating ( he is always eating) and little to no pooing....he has been given some metacam via an injection....and I have some...
  8. C

New rabbit, excessive drinking?

Hi all, I have bonded my rabbit Obi with another boy called Elmo. Its only week 2 but so far so good, there hasn't been any fighting...Obi is a bit indifferent to him, where as Elmo loves Obi to bits....but Obi is tolerating him and all the licks he gets :love: I have noticed that the new bunny...
  9. C

New behaviour?

Hi all, This morning my 2 year old mini lop Obi (he's neutered) was behaving a bit strange...I was kneeling down giving him some fuss and nose to nose rubs and he started running around me at speed (500's) and doing a little bunny bark at me on every lap at me, now he seemed perfectly...
  10. C

Red wee

Hi all, I have just found a some wee next to Obi's litter tray, he obviously missed the tray and it went over the side...anyway it's very red...and although I understand this can be normal, he hasn't had any carrot...or spinach, just his green grass hay, pellets and a little bit of alfalfa...
  11. C

Noisy Tummy??

Hi all, I've noticed over the last few days Obi has a really rumbly tummy, it's so noisy? He's seems fine in himself, I just wondered if there was anything I should look for or consider?? Thanks in advance!:D
  12. C

General Behaviour Question?

Hi all, just a query, my bunny is nearly 2 now, he's absolutely fine with regards to eating and pooping, the only thing is he's gone a bit quiet, sleeping alot, lying flat on his tummy head down looking sad, not enjoying being stroked for too long, I just wonder if this is how it goes, he's not...
  13. C

help paint on paws

In short Obi has paint on his paws.....I'm trying to prevent him cleaning himself.....but it's not easy, I've encouraged him to stay on hay to try and absorb....but am very worried......he,'s impossible to pick up.....could the paint poison him.....i've just fed some big leaves and pellets water...
  14. C

Restless Bunny

Hi all, my bun Obi (1 1/2 years old)...sleeps under my bed at night, this might be ill advised, but since he was a baby bun it has always been his happy safe place, when I go up to bed of an evening he's never far behind....he used to sleep well all through the night but I'm sure he'd be up and...
  15. C

fly guard

Hi guys, does anyone use fly guard spray or any other useful protection through the summer months? Currently I don't and I'm wondering if I should be?? :wave:
  16. C

Sleepy Bunny?

Hi, just a query I seem to have a very sleepy bunny at the moment, he's moulting loads and just seems a bit more sleepy than usual. He's eating loads, poo-ing normally but even though he's drinking normally he doesn't seem to be doing many wees however....could this just be the summer and the...
  17. C

Handling??

Hi all, I've just been away for 4 days and Obi (my one year old mini lop) went to a rabbit boarding place (when I say rabbit boarding, it's with a lovely family that live locally to me who board rabbits, birds...all little animals) he's been once before and as much I struggle and worry about...
  18. C

mega mollting!!!

Did I read somewhere that a bit of pineapple juice can help bunnies that might be swallowing hair during a mega molt??? I've never seen anything like it!! Tons of hair everywhere....x
  19. C

Signs of happiness

Just wanted to ask a general questions about a bunnys sign of happiness....how do you know? My bun is generally quiet, and sleepy when he's not eating.. but makes gentle grunting noises and jumps round my feet when he's hungry...but what other signs are there?? Bunny flop? Stretching back legs...
  20. C

A friend for a male bunny?

Hi all, when it comes to being a bunny owner I have realised there seems to be a bottomless pit of questions/queries/worries!!! (they are however wonderful and worth it). I have a boy Obi who is 1 (recovering from a bout of the snuffles- thanks to those who gave advice for that), he's a house...
Back