• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. blakesm

Poopy BunBun

Hello everyone! Thanks for all of your suggestions! By taking away his kibble last night, I heard him chowing down on his hay all night. In the morning, I checked his litter tray and found more pellet poops and the only ceacotroph I saw was the mushy one from last night. I am still thinking of...
  2. blakesm

Poopy BunBun

I was told to give him unlimited kibble and hay until he breached over the year mark. I'm going to give the vet a call tomorrow and see what they have to say. I am giving him his space and I can hear him eating away at his hay. Would you recommend feeding him anything else? I've read about...
  3. blakesm

Poopy BunBun

http://imgur.com/a/URojQ Here are pictures that include his kibble, hay and what his fecal matter looks like as of now.
  4. blakesm

Poopy BunBun

I also forgot to mention that I have noticed one of his pellet poops was attached together by a hair. Could he have some sort of furball that is not passing through? I do notice he grooms quiet excessively.
  5. blakesm

Poopy BunBun

Hello All, I'm new to these forums, so if I am supposed to add on to a previously existing thread on this subject instead of booting up a new one, I apologize! But now onto my issue! I have a black holland lop named David, he is fantastically well mannered and under one year of age (he is...
Back