• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Poor Bunny into Rescue

Meet Brewster. He is a 6 year old French lop x who has lived at a residential home for 5 years..adopted from PAH He has always lived alone and I was told some of the residents " are rough with him " He is overweight, huge dewlap, as fed fruity nuggets, carrots and sweetcorn which may also...
  2. H

Available Rescue: Home for pair of Does

These two girls have been waiting too long for a home they are a stunning pair but not keen on handling although will happily eat out of your hand. Lively and like to dig and no one will adopt them :( please consider this gorgeous pair Silvermist and Flicka silvermistflicka by Jill Woodward...
  3. H

Available Rescue: Many Rabbits now edited and added

Here are just a few of the Honeybunnies who are waiting for their forever homes We are based in Leicestershire but rehome nationally and can sometimes help with transport FAUNA IS NOW REHOMED :D Fauna lovely girl bit hand shy but fine once she knows you. Born dec 18 faunagrownup by Jill...
  4. H

Available Rescue: Lots of Honeybunnies

We have so many rabbits looking for homes. Based in Leicester but we rehome nationally and can sometimes help with transport. Edina. 9 months old speyed and fully vacs, a bit handshy and lively. Not a cuddle bunny but still gorgeous :) edinag by Jill Woodward, on Flickr Rosetta, 2 years old...
  5. H

Mother and Babies UPDATE POST 16

Some things make me very angry when it comes to rescue and this is one. This gorgeous big girl, now named Fieldfare, was handed in to rescue with 2 bucks. She had had a huge litter before with 8 surviving. Her owner had become very ill so had to rehome the rabbits. BUT guess what she did while...
  6. H

More young Honeybunnies

We have been inundated with young rabbits lately and sadly our rehoming is slow Meet some of the young ones and please consider a Honeybunny if looking for a new bun or 2 ! Blythe Blythe170718 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr Ottilie..bit blurred! Ottilie170718 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr Sundew...
  7. H

Available Rescue: Stunning Dutch Pair

We have this gorgeous pair of blue dutchies looking for a loving home together. They have been well loved and cared for and the owner was devastated to have to give them up but has health issues which meant no pets :( ( some of you may have seen the owners appeal for a placement..so come on lets...
  8. H

Sorry not Bunnies but Honeypigs!

Just look at these 2 handsome chaps we took in yesterday due to owners being evicted Timekeeper Timekeeper210418 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr and Ticker Ticker210418 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr
  9. H

A Lucky Bunny!

This is the very cute Garrick Honeybunny :) He is a very friendly 11 month old lad who is going to meet an ex Honeybunny tomorrow..Wish them luck as if it works he will join her in a fab home :) Garrick180418 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr
  10. H

Chime's Babies Today

Some will have seen earlier pics of these little one and known we were worried about the 3 runty ones..Pop, Ping and poor little Swish Well just look at them today..they will be 4 weeks old on Sunday! Beep Boy..tasting herbs! Beepboy130418 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr Ping ..girl Ping...
  11. H

Anyone for a Yellow Dutch?

This is Gumbo who some of you will have seen before. A young and very friendly neutered buck who was reserved but sadly that fell through. So anyone wanting a young neutered boy to go with thier doe? :) gumbo130318 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr
  12. H

Chimes Babies with names!

Today had a good look at babies and attemtpted to sex them and give them names. Have run out of time themed ones that would suit small bunnies so as mum is called Chime went with sounds :) Sexes NOT guaranteed as all still so small . All very lively but two not doing aswell as others But here...
  13. H

Honeybuniies Homings

We are just a small group of volunteers but I'm very proud of our people :) The fosterers and supporters just get on with their bit without a fuss and are all lovely people I know I can rely on. So huge thanks to Cathy, Carol, Sue, Tracy, Kate & Colin, Rebecca & Lee and Tracy H. along with Jen...
  14. H

Chime's Babies Update post 17 for 28/03

I was wrong about Chime's babies..there are 6! But the reason I thought only 5 was one little one hidden right at bottom of nest and you can see from pic little Pinky isn't doing as well as it's siblings. I doubt Chime will let me assist feed ( Marsala was great when little Spoonful needed help...
  15. H

Baby! NEW PIC POST 9

Some of you may have read this yesterday. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?469775-Honeybunny-Babies Well Chime is a very stressed mum so I cannot interfere too much but did have a quick check this morning. There are at least 3 babies probably more and managed to get a sneaky...
  16. H

Honeybunny Babies

We had a rabbit given in as a stray 26 days ago. I have put off having her vacs or speyed as she was nest building as soon as she arrived. she then destoyed that nest and 2 days later built another. This has gone on and on and I accepted it was phantom and had arranged to have her speyed....BUT...
  17. H

Two New Honeybunnies

These 2 gorgeous girls were highlighted on a group on Facebook as needing to be "got rid of " quickly :( The owner said the lop had a lump on its throat that her vet thought was an abcess but nothing could be done about it :( So meet nethie girl now named Tissot ( after the watch brand we're...
  18. H

Handsome Dutch in Tiny Cage

We had a very handsome lad handed in today Guess he is about 6 months old Just look at what he was living in :( gumboincage130318 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr and here he is , now named Gumbo gumbo130318 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr he will be neutered and vacs then looking for a larger home!
  19. H

Available Rescue: Lovely pair. Lutterworth nearLeicester

here we have Charlotte and Storm a gorgeous pair of friendly rabbits looking for a forever home Both neutered and vacs Can you help them? storm and wifejuly16 by Jill Woodward, on Flickr
  20. H

Guinea Pigs!

We have had quite a few piggies given in to the rescue lately. Some real stunners all waiting for homes Just look at this gorgeous sow. I was so tempted to name her Scruff-bucket but she ended up as Tamarillo. A friendly little pig who loves a head rub! Tamarillo 070318 by Jill Woodward, on...
Back