• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bunemma

Blind Bunny, advice/ideas welcome. Just recently lost sight.

Hi all, So I have just recently taken Daisy back to the vets after she had a very bad inner ear infection at the beginning of February where she was taken in for 5 days and thinking she had the signs of another. She has been very bright and her usual self since returning from the vets but last...
  2. bunemma

Daisy isn't well, healing vibes please :( - UD: she has lost sight in both eyes, 9th

Hi guys, I took Daisy to the vets yesterday afternoon after wathcing her all day, she hadnt touched her food or water and sat in the same place pretty much all day. I took her into our lounge to see her try walking as she just didn't seem right in herself and I was right she just kept going...
  3. bunemma

Hi All, I forgot to do this!

Hi all, my name is Emma :wave: I currently have two lops, Daisy & Archie, who I am currently bonding after Daisy lost her husband a few months back (I have already found some of your advice on this very helpful, thank you). Love how helpful this forum is as well as friendly, lots of helpful...
  4. bunemma

Bonding battle....

Hi, as a new member and my first post I hope this works. I currently have two rabbits that I've been trying to bond since the beginning of September. Daisy is 2 and a half years old, I've had her since 8 weeks old along with her first bonded partner Humphrey who we lost to a Stoke at 2 years...
Back