• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Family of 4

After collecting Jasper to come home with me and my boyfriend in August we were told to look into a friend for him. After Jasper having an op to stop him having babies we decided we would get him a girlfriend, this was something we were going to do in the new Year but a friend at work needed to...
  2. A

Toilet training Baby Jasper

Hi, I recently did a topic introducing baby Jasper that we picked up 6 days ago at 8 weeks old. I am finding it hard potty training my little boy. With our last bunny Missy she was trained in a couple of days but Jasper doesn't seem to be picking up on where to go. We have shown him his litter...
  3. A

Bunny wheelchair

Hi I'm new to this forum, I have a giant lop eared house rabbit called Missy. Recently missy had an accident flicking her back legs or when jumping and has hurt her back. She either has a dislocation of a disc or has broken her back, due to being on bed rest for 3 weeks vet seems to think it's...
Back