• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. touie

Happy Christmas from my small furries

Scruffy and wookie Rosie Poppy And whisky... My other cat refused to play Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  2. touie

Some of my small furries

I don't have rabbits anymore but thought I would share some pictures of some of my other small furries! Scruffy Wookie Poppy and Rosie Poppy Smokey Twiglet And I'm not sure now if this is Star or Storm... They are identical! Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  3. touie

Bella Bunny

I just wanted to say goodbye to my big beautiful girl, taken too soon she was only 4 :cry: Binky free at the bridge Bella xxx This is how I like to remember her :love: as the confident baby with her husbun Splodge :love: and as the big lively bouncing bunny that would crash into me!
  4. touie

Care for immobile rabbit: update she's gone :(

Ok I need some help with bella she has been progressively losing the use of her back legs over the last year and now is really at the stage where she can only use them if I support her, she drags herself around the garden on the grass! I have modified her housing so that it is floor level...
  5. touie

Drinking

Do your rabbits drink much or do they get most of their liquid from their food? Bella doesn't use her water bottle much and I feel she should be drinking more in this heat! I keep sticking a bowl by her but she moves away so then I wet her front paw so that she had to lick it and she wasn't...
  6. touie

Rearguard cost

How much do you pay for rearguard, I just looked at online prices and it seems expensive? I've not used it on bella before but now she is older I think it would be a good idea, I get worried every time I see a fly near her!!!
  7. touie

Bella seems seriously ill update choked but ok now

Im obviously going to get her to the vet but in the mean time Bella has laboured breathing her nose is in the air and she has loads of fluid coming out her nose and mouth, she's never had snuffles before!!! What should I do with her she is distressed in the shed, out the shed in the garden...
  8. touie

bunnies in the snow

Bella seems to love the snow she has been charging around in it this morning Binkying away!!! Anyone elses rabbits like that?
  9. touie

Strawberry leaves

Are they ok for rabbits someone gave me a big bag, I assume they are but thought I should double check?
  10. touie

combined myxi-vhd vaccination

Has anyone else had this, I went to the vets today and they suggested it for Bella but hadn't heard of it before, is it any good?
  11. touie

blood in shed

I went out to the shed this morning and there was blood everywhere! A sticky pool on the floor around the food bowl and it's splattered all over the walls and under the hutch, I half expected to find a dead rabbit! :shock: But Bella has been hopping around munching on grass and I can't see...
  12. touie

a few of my tortoise crew!

enjoying the little bit of sun we had today!!! Daisy by the daisy! Pansy a bit confused by the new green thing in the run! She tried to eat it for ages! another of Pansy, why do they always run towards the camera when you get close lol Miss Munchkin and Bramble
  13. touie

Sleeping Cat

A couple I took of Whisky earlier :love:
  14. touie

kiwi

can rabbits eat kiwi fruit I have one that needs eating and i don't fancy it?
  15. touie

My new babies (tortoises)

I picked these 2 up yesterday, they are very lively and around 7 months old :D Pansy is on the right and daisy on the left!
  16. touie

banana

Do anyone elses rabbits go mad if they smell a banana? I think Bella would actually kill to get a banana :shock: :lol: I gave her one yesterday and she got so excited, I hid it first and her little nose was going mad trying to find it, all other food completely ignored :lol:
Back