• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. touie

Happy Christmas from my small furries

Scruffy and wookie Rosie Poppy And whisky... My other cat refused to play Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  2. touie

Some of my small furries

Scruffy does seem to like to play with things that are left around, I had a great video at one time of him playing with the cats tail, he was fascinated with it hehe Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  3. touie

Some of my small furries

Takes quite a bit of looking after, but is a doddle compared to the angora rabbits I used to have :o Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  4. touie

Some of my small furries

You wouldn't have thought that if you saw his baby photo :o bless him! Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  5. touie

Some of my small furries

I don't have rabbits anymore but thought I would share some pictures of some of my other small furries! Scruffy Wookie Poppy and Rosie Poppy Smokey Twiglet And I'm not sure now if this is Star or Storm... They are identical! Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  6. touie

Drowning in Guinea Pigs Rescue Part 5

:( Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  7. touie

Drowning in Guinea Pigs Rescue Part 5

Poor guinea glad she is safe now :'( Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
  8. touie

Available Rescue: 45 (and counting) gerbils - Surrey

I'm surprised they are hard to home, they make far better pets than hamsters! I only see my dwarf hamsters if I wake them up and then they are grumpy :o
  9. touie

Available Rescue: 45 (and counting) gerbils - Surrey

I do love gerbils! My oh's daughter has one! If be happy to foster some if needed
  10. touie

Bella Bunny

I just wanted to say goodbye to my big beautiful girl, taken too soon she was only 4 :cry: Binky free at the bridge Bella xxx This is how I like to remember her :love: as the confident baby with her husbun Splodge :love: and as the big lively bouncing bunny that would crash into me!
  11. touie

Care for immobile rabbit: update she's gone :(

The vet said it would be kindest to put her to sleep, she had no feeling at all on her right side, and she drifted off quickly 😢
  12. touie

Well she looked brighter when I came home from work yesterday so I delayed the vets appt. she stood up a bit and was eating and seemed to be enjoying the grass but when I looked in this morning, she hadnt moved at all over night and hadnt eaten, so I hand fed her and made a vets appt for this...
  13. touie

I started at 7.30 but will be back at lunch, got my mum on the case to fly proof the house!
  14. touie

I just have Lino on the floor so rubber might be a good idea ill look into the stable matting! She's looking worse today I think I'm going to need the vet this week, I have to go to work in a min and I don't really want to leave her! I've tucked a puppy pad under her lower half she keeps...
  15. touie

The vet thinks its a spinal problem she's due back in a few weeks for another check, really after advice on making her more comfortable now esp with this heat
  16. touie

Ok I need some help with bella she has been progressively losing the use of her back legs over the last year and now is really at the stage where she can only use them if I support her, she drags herself around the garden on the grass! I have modified her housing so that it is floor level...
  17. touie

Rearguard cost

Thanks will have a look for some tomorrow not much chance of damp grass at the moment ☺
  18. touie

Rearguard cost

I guess I could go for that! Bella has gradually been losing mobility over the last year so I imagine she is more at risk! But I only work part time at the moment so am around for regular checks, ill worry when I go on holiday though
  19. touie

Drinking

Do your rabbits drink much or do they get most of their liquid from their food? Bella doesn't use her water bottle much and I feel she should be drinking more in this heat! I keep sticking a bowl by her but she moves away so then I wet her front paw so that she had to lick it and she wasn't...
  20. touie

Rearguard cost

That's probably about right, I saw it for £23 online I was just hoping it was an extra big application so expensive! Bella is pretty difficult to handle too, she's big to get hold of and nips 😳
Back