• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. beck

Hi : ) & bonding!

My grass is to long and wet to cut even if I wanted to. I regularly pick a big pile of grass for the buns and piggy. I bonded Blue and Brian without too much trouble - just seemed like it at the time! :lol: the only thing with them is that they had an initial intro at a rescue first, but as...
  2. beck

Hi : ) & bonding!

Hello strangers :D :D :wave: Hope everyone is ok. Well a quick update on whats been happening: Toffee was neutered 6 weeks ago, he is soooo friendly and adorable :love: : So it's now time to bond him with Chandra: This is where they are living at present dog crate and pen, side by...
  3. beck

How has RU helped your bunnies?

Oh loads and loads! Improving their diet, looking at others housing and getting inspiration, bonding help, health and first aid advice, and genuinely knowing that you all love bunnies just as much as me :D oh and of course helping me spend money :roll:
  4. beck

Toffee pics - my new oxford bunny

Thanks guys :D He came out in the front room today and did some massive binkys!! :D :D He has such a lovely personality, so friendly and to think what he's been through!
  5. beck

Toffee pics - my new oxford bunny

Finally some pics of Toffee for you, my Oxford bun. The cameras not great but I got a few pics and I will take some more later. He has lovely colouring which doesn't really show up in these pics. He is lovely friendly, inquisitive little bunny.x :love: and here's a quick pic of...
  6. beck

79 mini lops SOS from Greenfields

Missed this on the news, is there an online link? Brilliant news about Duchess Nix!! Are you going to keep her? :D
  7. beck

For Lolly

So sorry to hear about Lolly :( I remember when you got her. Hope you and Sooty are ok. Binky free Lolly.x
  8. beck

Orlaith,My Beautiful Orange Rex

So sorry Jane, I don't have the lovely words you always have but I am thinking of you at this sad time.xx Binky free Orlaith.xx
  9. beck

Orlaith-23/8/06- PASSED AWAY AT O430HRS..PM RESULT.....

So sorry Jane :cry: Thinking of you.xx
  10. beck

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name Beck Area you live Hertfordshire Why did you choose your RU name? It's my name, and I am terrible at chosing names!! (nicknames, my kids, my bunnies :lol: ) Names of your rabbits Chandra and Toffee Do you work, if yes what job do you do Registered childminder, been doing it for 7 yrs...
  11. beck

79 Mini-Lops Oxfordshire

Hi Cathy, My little man is settling in beautifully! He has been out today exploring and chinning :lol: We have called him Toffee and I will post some pics asap!! He is very enquisitive and friendly :D and has been tucking in to his hay which is good to see! Thanks again for bringing him up...
  12. beck

34 of 79

These buns have been through so much, At least Duchess will know love and care for however long she has. Hope she does ok! I'm a Morse fan myself Jane! I think I need to see how his personality is tomorrow, he is already quite inquisitive just letting him settle in tonight it must be very...
  13. beck

34 of 79

Needs a name!! Hi everyone I've not been on here much lately! My new bunny from the 79 rescued arrived today, he is an absolute sweetie :love: Your gonna hate me....my digital camera isn't working :evil: :( I'm trying to set my phone up to email pics but is taking ages :? so sorry no pics...
  14. beck

Argos bargins!

I've reserved one to pick up tomorrow :D
  15. beck

79 Mini-Lops Oxfordshire

Well done all!! my little bun is coming tonight :D :D thanyou to Cathy who is bringing him up, I am sooooo excited!!!!!!
  16. beck

79 Mini-Lops Oxfordshire

Problem is I don't drive and o/h has just started a new job which entails a lot of driving and odd hours so distance at the moment is a problem - Eve thanks, but that means I can't say when/if I could get to you.
  17. beck

79 Mini-Lops Oxfordshire

Hi all, I have emailed greenfields but thought I'd post here too in case anyone is coming my way or nearby....? I am happy to help with petrol costs. I can permantly home one of these buns - a male. I know it's only one but every little bit helps :D I also have a large indoor cage that I...
  18. beck

Florence goodbye my beautiful girl

Such sad news :cry: :cry: I'm so sorry, belated thoughts are with you. Binky free Florence.x Hope Bracken is doing ok.
  19. beck

Lancelot - God needed an extra Angel

So sorry to hear about Lancelot :cry: What a stunner. My thoughts are with you. Binky free Lancelot.x
  20. beck

Hansel

So sorry :cry: Binky free Hansel.xx
Back