• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

A Funny Thing Happened In My Bathroom....

A few months ago when I was offline, my friend Laura came round one evening for a few glasses of wine and a girly evening. When she went to answer the call of nature (do we drink wine, or merely rent it?) I heard her calling me from the hallway. "Sue!" she said, in a strange voice, "Floyd's in...
  2. P

Dwarf Lops - Bristol

Due to an awful, unexpected personal crisis, a BRC breeder in Bristol needs to rehome most of her beloved Dwarf Lops as soon as possible. She has mainly Dwarf Lops plus a few Frenchies... and urgently needs homes for them as her house is already on the market. I would love to help find...
  3. P

Internet saves rabbit's life - please read

It's been a worrying past 36 hours, as I almost lost my lovely Henna the Belgian Hare. For those of you who have never heard of "Floppy Bunny Syndrome" please take some time to read this article now: http://members.iinet.net.au/~jabuck/WARCI/other_ailments.htm A link to this article on...
  4. P

Love at first sight...

Some of you may remember me waxing lyrical about how much I have always loved Belgian Hares, and how one day I plan to have one again. Well at the recent London Championship Show, I had a look at the Hares there, and felt inexplicably drawn to a young doe sitting in her pen. I returned many...
  5. P

Floyd and Family

If these photos show up, then be warned..... they may be the first of many! I've just got my first digicam, and what better way to practise using it, than taking masses of bunny pics?! Here is Floyd himself, at large in my (tiny) garden: And this is Mrs Floyd, with one of the babies in her...
  6. P

Rabbit Shows

SHOW DAY If you're thinking of going along to your first rabbit show, what can you expect to see there? A lot of rabbits! :D The Breeds There are 80 breeds recognised by the British Rabbit Council, and probably thousands if you add up all the different colour varieties which are allowed within...
  7. P

Hello from Floyd and Me...

Hello all, Floyd has asked to be introduced to everyone, so here goes: Many years ago when in my teenage years I bred & exhibited rabbits, and confess to having had quite a few! I found them all so beautiful that over the 10 or so years that I kept them, I owned many different breeds but...
Back