• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Rehomed: 50 abandoned rabbits - please help

hello, i may know of some1 who mayb interested as she has asked if i know of any where she can get a black and white rabbit from for her autisitc son, and because he is autistic he is certain it has to be black and white as this is what he has his mind set on. If this is any help to u please let...
  2. R

My Ravy: 1hr - 11weeks

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he is just adorable!!!! Love his funky hair hehehe:rolleyes: :D
  3. R

River rat - a special little girl

awwww what a poor little sole, but she still seems a lively happy girl love the pics
  4. R

getting to know each other - my baby rex

awwww she is adorable
  5. R

pretty mady moo face

she is beautiful
  6. R

Remember my orphan babies?

awww thay are adorable, im in love the brown and white one well done, it must ov been a lot ov hard work
  7. R

Just arrived!!

awwwww they are sooooooooo cute
  8. R

Chinchilla coloured bunnies

she isnt chinchilla coloured, her grey colourin is what u call opal, they have orange in the grey aswell here is an example of a opal mini rex
  9. R

2 gorgeous rexes

ooooooooooooo they are so stunning they do look like black rexs but the sun take the colour out of there coats quite easlily and makes then 'rusty' either that or they are siamese seals. how old are the gourgous bunnies?
  10. R

Chinchilla coloured bunnies

iv bred chin mini rex, there arent that many about as they are a difficult colour to get right, they have banding in the coat but i think they are stunning. mini chin rex baby Aroura Louis cheeky kiara Ok ill stop now or i could jus carry on lol, sorry about all the pics
  11. R

breed advice on Otter Rex rabbits please

hey, i have 16 mini rex, i used to breed and show them. They are more prone to sore hocks but that is due to not having much fur on the feet, i only have 1 rabbit that has bad hocks but that is due to old age. I have 2 more whos feet are bare in some places but are not sore. Some rexs are more...
  12. R

cashmere lop on preloved

awww he is a beaut:love: , bit worried when she said he caught a cold cause i was told they dont tend to catch colds that it is more likely to be snuffles and if it was he would be carring it, but hope he finds a good home:D
  13. R

Yawning (or singing buns)!!

hehe love em here is squirt whistling:roll: i have quite a few as it the only way i can some of them to keep still lol louis moaning jasmine singing
  14. R

Cashmere lops?

cheers, i no longer have him tho :( but i still miss him dearly, but hes lives with a lovely family up in Carlisle and is a spoilt pet to the young girl, the mother shows mini lops i think. cashmincal u got any more phots of dylan, he is so adorable
  15. R

Cashmere lops?

This is Monty a black fox mini cashmere lop Monty as santa have a clean:oops: i still have more lol but thought id leave it there for now
  16. R

New Zealand Whites U/D with PICTURES

hey this link mite help you it has a pic of a red on there aswell and yes the reds r differnt they r smaller and the coats are very harsh http://www.thebrc.org/newz.htm
  17. R

Euopean rabbit housing

Hey i have a recived an email from this company advertising there rabbit houseing and i noticed it was sent to quite a few breeders i know which is strange as the conpany isnt british but i opened the attachment and the houseing is all very well thought out, didnt like the wooden floorin with...
  18. R

Petition against rabbit 'fattening cages' in EU

signed, those pics where shockin, the poor rabbits, there ears were all eated away and obviously left to reproduce so when they gave birth the poor babied jus droped throught the bars and died as for the horses i couldnt bring myself to watch the video iv seen far too many cruelty videos which...
  19. R

How old are these babies? (pics included)

its hard to tell with out knowing the breed of the parent but i would say about 5 weeks. here a pic of some that are 6 weeks old
  20. R

BRC Rings

I doubt you will get the breeders details from the BRC as there have to be carefull with giving out personal details but the brc will get intouch with the breeder. I know this because a friend of mine sold some rabbits with the ring on to a this guy and he even brought hutches off her and stuff...
Back