• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. H

Young Male White Lionhead (aggressive at times) -Chnage of plan- looking for n female

Hubby has agreed that we can try and find a neutered female to bond with Bertie :-)
  2. H

Young Male White Lionhead (aggressive at times) -Chnage of plan- looking for n female

Since we have become aware of his sight issues Bertie has been a much nicer rabbit. He does try and dig at my feet but he has not launched himself at me and bitten me! He is jumpy when you try and stroke him but his first reaction is not to attack. He loves to wander around and dig. I just...
  3. H

Rabbit Rehome Facebook Page

Thank you. x
  4. H

Rabbit Rehome Facebook Page

Hi all! We are trying to get the RR FB page more active. If you would like to have a look (like, follow, share, comment :wave:) please follow the link: https://www.facebook.com/rabbitrehome/?ref=bookmarks We hope to see you over there. Take care Rachel
  5. H

I should also mention that he is now vaccinated against myxi and vhd1
  6. H

He has had no other health issues since we have had him. x
  7. H

Thank you for all your lovely comments. We are trying all we can to try and deal with his behaviour and determine how to make his life less scary (and enriched). We would still love to fine someone to adopt him but I know that's not likely to happen.
  8. H

Yes, it appears he is blind. There is no obvious signs or cataracts or swelling or trauma. He just has no responses. I guess its explains why he has got worse. When we got him he was cage territorial and would bite when you let him out. When he was out he hardly moved. Once he was cage...
  9. H

I took Bertie to the vets today. It appears to be his eyes. The vet checked them thoroughly and his pupils never moved. The light shone in his eyes had no reaction and neither did moving him towards objects. I feel so bad for not realising. :-(
  10. H

He wasn't aggressive in the way he is with us. He was really interested and wanted to interact with the other bunny. He dug at the other rabbits back and the other bunny let him so he damaged the skin quite badly. It turned out the other bunny was quiet ill so was not acting normally. We...
  11. H

Hi, When we got him he was underweight at about 2.3Kg. He is now a little overweight at about 2.8kg. x
  12. H

Thank you. I am sure you are right. I think with time spent 1 on 1 with a human he would become less aggressive. I think he scared, I obviously don't know what he has been through (apart from his previous owner actually releasing him and him returning on at least one occasion). I sat with...
  13. H

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1951593131825810.1073741827.100009254261862&type=1&l=6b5ade9dfd Think I might have managed to share a link to the phots :-)
  14. H

Just don't know how to post photos on the forum. I will happily email anyone if they pm me their email address x
  15. H

He had been neutered for 8 weeks before I tried him with my male. I don't want to add to a rescues problems and I am happy for him to stay until the right home can be found.
  16. H

He is aggressive with people. He grumbles and bites. He actually jumped up and bit my Han the other day an broke the skin. I am not sure how Aggressive he would be with the right bunny friend X
  17. H

With the rabbit we tried to bond him with he did the digging action continually on his back an caused a lot of damage. He seemed desperate for a friend but sadly we don't want to risk the pairs/groups we have by trying him with them. I honestly think with patience and time he will calm down...
  18. H

Thank you! That really means a lot. I have probably completely under sold him too. He can be very sweet. He loves to play, wants attention and enjoys running around the house. I do hope I can find him a home where he can be looked after properly and hopefully calm down and be the sweet bunny...
  19. H

It is will great sadness that I am writing this. Rehoming a rabbit is not something I have ever wanted to do (or considered doing before) but I am at a loss at what to do. At the end of August I had a call from my boss asking if I could temporarily take a rabbit in (for a few days) that was...
Back