• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bunny mad lisa

fluid on lungs- any thoughts please?

hi there I have a bunny who has been disabled for 2 years now and has recently started making a snorting noise. She was initially given bisolvin and baytril but this didnt improve the noise. The vet then said he could hear fluid on her lungs and we started her on diretics and has had 2...
  2. bunny mad lisa

Anyone used nutracys+ for bladder inflammation?

My rabbit milly has blood in her urine and we sent off a sample to be tested which showed no bacteria so my vet says she has bladder inflammation and wondered about trying a product for cats called nutracys+ but has not used it in rabbits before and I can't find any info on its use? I have...
  3. bunny mad lisa

baytril- can it be given permenantly

Hi all I have a rabbit with e.c and hind leg weakness. She keep getting urine infections and we have tried quite a few antibiotics which have all cleared the infection only for it to keep returning. We have also tried diuretics to flush it out. She has also had a sludgy bladder in the past but...
  4. bunny mad lisa

Anyone know a member called 'Aurie'

hi all I am wanting to contact Aurie as she once posted some photos of her rare breed rabbit a 'Perlfee' she hasnt posted for many years and would like to contact her to ask her permission to use her photos i a magazine article thanks
  5. bunny mad lisa

photos needed for magazine article

hi all I am looking for some photos for some article in my magazine Bunny Mad! can anyone help? they need to be clear and high resolution and must be your own. For a rare breed article i need a smoke pearl rabbit and Perlfee I also need photos showing elderly bunnies and ways in which we can...
  6. bunny mad lisa

**Exciting news** Bunny Mad! magazine finally hits the shops!

I'm excited to share my good news with you amazing news!! Bunny Mad! magazine is going to be stocked in all 378 Pets At Home stores and 29 stores of Dobbies garden centres from April! I'm just so excited about how many more people we can reach and help share "compassion and care for rabbits...
  7. bunny mad lisa

Thuringer rabbit photos needed for magazine article

Hi there Anyone out there lucky enough to own a Thuringer? I have a rare breed article in bunny mad magazine about them and need a couple of photos, ideally if you think you can help please email bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.co.uk
  8. bunny mad lisa

Plueschnasen - where can I buy similar products in the Uk

Plueschnasen is a name I keep seeing all over Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Plueschnasen and I have seen some amazing bunny housing featuring these fab products. However they are a German company and quite expensive, I've seen similar products on Facebook but would prefer to pay through a...
  9. bunny mad lisa

Meet little Lulu, baby lop

Hi all Well I finally found a new friend for Chester(a.k.a Diggy!) a sweet little lop just 10 weeks old. My other half name her Lulu as he nicknamed Chester Moo Moo so he said they go together!! This is huge as he has never been interested in them until he looked after them whilst I had a...
  10. bunny mad lisa

vidoe of Casper and his new treat ball - so sweet!

I got these new cardboard treat balls from The hay experts and i think you can safely say they were a hit! http://youtu.be/j1Po4l8SzWY
  11. bunny mad lisa

Wanted * Papillion rabbit owners for magazine article

Does anyone have a Rescued Papillion rabbit? Would you like to share photos and a few words about them for an article in bunny mad magazine? We are starting a new feature exploring the history and beauty of rare breeds. Please email me at bunnycreations@hotmail.com with more infO. IT MUST BE A...
  12. bunny mad lisa

Does anyone have a daily mail from aug 22 please-rabbit article

I've just found out out that a very famous bunny called Rambo appeared in the paper that day. You can see the feature on their website and it shows a picture of him with my "bunny mad" magazine so I'd love to see if it featured in the paper too! Rambo features in the next issue of bunny mad in...
  13. bunny mad lisa

Who was selling handmade car signs made of felt/fabric

It was a while ago but can't remember who was selling them! I have just bought a new car and want some bunny themed items for it in a colour theme! Anyone remember?
  14. bunny mad lisa

Blue Rex rabbits

Hi all My dream bunny is a blue Rex and wondered if baby Rex rabbits come up in rescue very often. I've seen adu,ts but never babies! In the near future I may be looking for a female as a friend for my boy bunny Chester but I want a baby as I think bonding would be easier with him as the last...
  15. bunny mad lisa

** Barnsley rabbit rescue OPEN DAY** on Sunday!

Anyone coming? if you live in or around Barnsley please join us! there will be a few RU members there so it would be great to meet you! There will be some great stuff on sale and prizes to be win and of course you'll get to meet the rescue bunnies! Please come along and support this wonderful...
  16. bunny mad lisa

Milly goes green!

Milly my French lop found a new hiding place! I couldn't find her anywhere but could her scratching! I for her in my recycling box in the kitchen digging away!!! I'm going to see if I can get her one for her enclosure as she obviously like it in there!!
  17. bunny mad lisa

I won a portrait of my Teddy Bear

I entered a competition on Facebook and my photo was voted the favourite. The photo was drawn as my prize. It is a picture of my dearest angel bunny Teddy Bear who was the most incredible bunny who enjoyed life despite fighting many ailments due to neglect in his previous home. I miss him so...
  18. bunny mad lisa

Thank you pledge a pound from Diego the bunny

Diego the handsome Rex would like to thank pledge a pound for paying for him to be neutered and vaccinated with the kind donation to The Ark animal rescue in Lincolnshire. He is now ready for his forever home http://Www.arkanimalrescue.co.uk Pledge a pound makes a huge difference to the...
  19. bunny mad lisa

Please vote for teddy and show everyone rescue rabbits are the best!!

Hi there I've entered my dear angel bunny into a competition, he's the only rabbit entered and want to s how everyone that rescue rabbits rule. Ill also win a portrait if him which would mean the world to me as he was the most special bunny I've had the pleasure to share my life with and meant...
  20. bunny mad lisa

Lumbar muscle/back pain

Hi My bunny dizzy suffered a suspected injury to his lumbar/back muscles a few months ago. A blood test showed tissue damage and xray was clear. i suspected hed had an accident. He was given metacam for quite sometime along with cage rest and he eventually went back to hisnormal self. 3 months...
Back